Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Forgive me..." - (LotR/The Hobbit, M)

Garnet

Sooo I promised the illustrious TaurielRiver a birthday fic or picture like two months ago. It got delayed considerably as I then proceeded to take a new job and work ridiculous hours and never have time for anything ever because I'm the WORST.

But it's done now! So here's to my fellow Tolkien-bro, who writes this friend-lationship most excellently. Loosely based on movie-verse portrayals for recoginition, my book headcanon for Legolas is a bit darker-haired and darker-skinned. But that's neither here nor there tongue.gif

Enjoy!

(P.S. Here's a text-less, mess-less version if that's more your speed.)

7pxbBLC.jpg

Ommmmggggggggggg I can't believe this happened!!!! As I think is my catchphrase for your art: OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! :yay::D:wub:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH, LIKE SERIOUSLY, HELP!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are THE BEST, I STILL can't believe you wanted to draw me something and IT IS MY FAVOURITE EVER!!!!

Hold on TIME OUT I will be back to scream more but I wanted IMMEDIATE REPLY

Thankuuuuuuu foreveeeeer soooo happppeeeeeee :hug:

Part 2: The more coherent response? (I doubt it!!!)

So I maaay have already jumped all over you with the rest of this, but since I'm all about SHOUTING LOVE FROM THE ROOFTOPS, you'd better believe there is more!

1. Oh my babies!!! Poor Lego, all 'but I think I might...' and Tauriel all NOT LISTENING YOU GET TIGHT SQUEEZE HUG. :pinch::inlove:

2. The details are insanely SPOT ON, I am mesmerised by the beautiful sweeping tones on the hair (and your perfect braids!!), the gorgeous fabric textures and the ears (n'awwww) and the hands... oh my goodness, amazingly realistic, your style is so full of depth and elegance and character and HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I LOOKED NOW I DON'T KNOW :x

3. agfghhghyfkkvghjs THAT SOUND and nose profile and eyebrow pinch and scrunchy-nostril and ever-so-slightly-leaky-tears yep coherence not any much more....

4. That last little pic has melted my heart forever and a day, so so sweet and completely captures the adorable fond affection of their whole bond and I am one big puddle of elfgoop right now!!

5. OH LOL I just re-read this, "the illustrious TaurielRiver" ahahaha YES U ARE THE WORST :heart:

Thank you SO MUCH again, I did a small wifi dance to make sure this would post and I do hope your senses survived my flagrant use of EXCITE VIA CAPS-LOCK, this was the most fun surprise aaand.... BEST BDAY PRESENT EVER!!

Oh, my word. :dribble:

Look at that SO. GORGEOUS.

And thank you hundreds for being so thoughtful and providing a mess-less version. You delight my squeamish fancy :heart:

Yeah, no, this is simply too cute to be allowed. ):<

Nnnhh, look at his embarrassed little chibi self. :gah:

And, as always, your colouring is off-the-charts gorgeous. Dem earthy tones... :wub:

*faints* Ohhhh, my gosh, his expression! His wrinked nose and frowny face >w<!! I love the detail you put into the hair and clothes too! The little tears in his eyes, god bless <3. I love this so much. You also draw hands like a pro. I hear they're sort of hard to get right, so serious props on that!

OOOOOHHH MY GAWD!!!!!

This was so amazing!! the sneeze expression and the slight quiver and the tears and the cuddle and the comfort and the sound and the nose and pre-stuff and the heart and the ... The ... The.... *faints due to lack of oxygen*!! Just wow!!!

Daww. He's so cute, I just- awh. The colors are really good the lil chibis are the cherry on top.

Oh my gosh I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said, but wowowowoow! You are such a good artist! The helplessness is palpable an every pen stroke -- seriously even the chibis are perfectly postured to convey the desperate "ohh!" and the resulting "snnff" (<--omg baby aww ^o^)

This is everything I've ever wanted in a sneeze pic. I'm not even that into LotR, but honestly I think this might be my fave sneeze artwork in a long, long time, if not ever! arrowheadsmiley.pngteehee.gif Thank you for sharing!!!!

Ditto, ditto, ditto... Amazing illustration for all the reasons listed above.

Cgxgdfiggugfg in you're so amazing...the details on his face! Just...wow I can't even....just wow

*brain explodes*

this...this is lovely...

Wow. The realism in your drawing is amazeballs. <3 thank you for sharing this!!!!!!!!

It's so beautiful... I like the contrast between the cutesy "chibi" style and the uber detailed central scene. And by scene I mean the two people trapped in a sneezy embrace. Her expression afterward is so cute. His, too. :wub:

I have to say, I was sad when I clicked on this topic, without looking at where it was posted, thinking it was a new Garnet fic. Then I that it was Garnet art and everything was okay again.

This was amazing! It actually fits right in with an RP I'm doing with TheGreatCatsby with Tauriel/Legolas...oh wow the feels! I love love LOVE the affection and the detail in the central scene, but mostly the last part where Tauriel is so affectionate looking and Legolas looks a mixture of shamed and defeated...oh wow

• 2 weeks later...

*flings additional praise onto the mountain of love for this art*

I saw this last-thing before leaving for camp, and I'm so glad it's still near the top to remind me to comment, because dang.

Like... I feel I don't have the right artsy vocabulary to express how this contains all of the good things ever.

That nose, for starters. I feel like I could write an essay in praise of the shape of that nose, and it's perfectly crinkled bridge. Like... dang.

Also, how do you do spray physics? Okay, I sound weird, but you know what I mean, darnit. So dead-on it hurts.

And then hair and (amazing) ears, and arm-positions-for hugging, and... ugh. Please keep being ridiculously talented at everything. The world is better for it,

Archived