Sneeze Fetish Forum

Memory Self-Obs (M)

Jeff

This obs was from quite a long time ago, but still sticks out in my mind.

I was sitting in my girlfriend's bedroom (we'll call her N) watching TV with her and I felt a little itch in my nose. I rubbed my nose a little bit, then I sneezed.

N: Bless you hon

Me: Thanks

N: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I am okay. I think I am allergic to your cat.

N: Sorry about that. Do you want to go somewhere to get out of the house so your allergies don't act up?

Me: Yes, please

(Just as I got up off her bed, my nose started to run like a faucet and I sneezed a couple more times)

N: Bless you.

Me: Thanks hon. Ugh, I really need to blow my nose

(I walked into her bathroom and reached for the tissues on the back of her toilet. It was a large green box of white Kleenex tissues. I grabbed a couple of tissues, folded them over and blew my nose really soft, one nostril at a time)

(There was so much snot coming out that I had to bend my head over)

(N was standing at the door, watching me blow my nose the whole time)

(After I was done blowing my nose, I tried to open up the tissues, but there was so much snot, that the tissues were stuck together)

N: Wow, that was a productive one! Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I think so.

(I sneezed a couple more times)

N: Bless you.

Me: Thanks (one more sneeze)

(Before I could reach for more tissues, N grabbed a couple tissues, folded them over and put them up to my nose)

N: Blow your nose

Me: Ok (I blew my nose the same way as before and it was just as soggy)

(After I was done blowing my nose, she threw the tissues in the trash and she grabbed a tissue, folded it over and she blew her nose. It wasn't as soggy as mine, but it was still pretty wet)

(I stayed in the bathroom blowing my nose over and over for another 5 minutes, non-stop, until I finally gave up, grabbed a couple more tissues and we left)

Once we got into her car, I only blew my nose once (not as much snot, but I did honk a little bit). My nose wasn't running any more.

It was a great rest of the day!

Oh nice the nose blowing even when she did it brilliant memory drool.gif

Archived