Sneeze Fetish Forum

This site is being mean to me!

Sternuto

WTF!?! I still cant use the quote functions on anything, making it very difficult to catch up after only lurking for the last few years.... and.... The smiley function is not working for me either. sad2.gif

(ok... it works SOMETIMES). worriedsmiley.gif

and... (the edit button works!) its VERY difficult to type! I have to hit the keys 2 or 3 times before it comes up. R U trying to make me misspell words?

Any thoughts?

It could be that the forum doesn't really work with your current browser? You could try using another one and that may help matters. :)

I agree with Cake, I have had similar issues to those you describe when attempting to use the site with Internet Explorer. I'd suggest trying a different browser (Chrome seems to work fine) and see if that helps. If not, please let us know! :)

I agree with Cake, I have had similar issues to those you describe when attempting to use the site with Internet Explorer. I'd suggest trying a different browser (Chrome seems to work fine) and see if that helps. If not, please let us know! :)

I'm on Chrome and I can quote all right but I miss the function to selectively quote so i have to manually remove the text I don't wanna quote... could become cumbersome on a biiiiiig post like those fics I kept replying to :P

Me think it's something to tweak by the administrators. Probably lots of new functions to discover... and mistakes waiting to happen :P Aaaaanyway, my grain of salt :)

WTF!?! I still cant use the quote functions on anything, making it very difficult to catch up after only lurking for the last few years.... and.... The smiley function is not working for me either. sad2.gif

(ok... it works SOMETIMES). worriedsmiley.gif

and... (the edit button works!) its VERY difficult to type! I have to hit the keys 2 or 3 times before it comes up. R U trying to make me misspell words?

Any thoughts?

VICTORY!! I am quoting, AND the typing is perfect! I think that administrative overhaul did the trick!!

Archived