Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to Mister Sneezy on YouTube!

RediChalyn

I would just like to give serious Kudos to the YouTuber Mister Sneezy, who has an amazingly sexy voice and incredible sneezes! Not sure if he's on here or not but if he is I would just like to say thank you!

Uh, yeah... this is me. Hi! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, you guys are awesome :blushsmiley:

HI!

Just had a listen. They are quite sizeable and delicious. Perhaps i should take him tissues. :woot0:

Just had a listen. They are quite sizeable and delicious. Perhaps i should take him tissues. :woot0:

Wait in line haha

Uh, yeah... this is me. Hi! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, you guys are awesome :blushsmiley:

So nice to finally meet you! You're a legend! Ha ha! Seriously - I love your vids! Listening to the last one, I was wondering - did you even get to sleep that night?? Sounded intense...

He's gonna get a big head with all this lolz

They say that when someone's talking about you that it makes you sneeze...if that's true then our imaginations should ALL be running rampant right about now.

• 2 months later...

Really wish I was there right now...so awesome that one of my requests actually got done by someone whoo!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived