Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Ob

Guest tashastar34

Guest tashastar34

Hey Ya'll,

This is my first post so I hope everyone likes it! I thought it was really cute :yes:

Alright, so I am at my pretty good friend Phillip's house. We hang out alot.... flirt a little... what have you. So we were loungin on his bed watchin a movie when his sister opens the door. She was like, "Hey I am going to dust ok?" We were all, "Ok Jess," so she did. About ten minutes later I felt Phillip's stomach tense up

(mostly because I was laying on his stomach) and he suddenly sneezed. It was sort of an "ha ha ha HA koo" I guess is how I would have to spell it. I blessed him, and he thanked me, and we went on watching our movie. Not five minutes later he sneezed again "ha koo ha koo ha koo koo koo koo........ HA CHOO." Finally he caught his breath and explained that he was really allergic to dust and that everytime anyone dusted he would normally have to actually leave the house! I giggled, blessed him, and then we agreed to go outside. In order to get outside however we had to walk through the living room. I felt bad for him because he tried to hold his breath but it didn't work quite like he had planned! Poor guy. But it was probably the best display I had ever seen!

Sorry it was so long... but tell me what ya'll think. Hope you enjoyed it.

Tasha*Star

Very nice obs - that is a fabulous feeling when you are actually lying upon the body of a sexy guy and he sneezes - knocks my socks off big time!

Then again I am madly into cuddling LOL!

Kitty

Archived