Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking requests!

PuddinPop

Hi guys!

I am going to be away a week today for a week and I will most likely be without Wifi.

I will be taking my laptop though so will need something to occupy me for a week so if anyone has any requests for me then I would be happy to write them!

I do have some ongoing trades atm but I plan to hace those finished before I go (so don't worry people who I am trading with ^^; )

The main fandom I write for is Supernatural but I do and can write others including The Walking Dead and XMFC. I can also try to write some Marvel but I have never written any before so I'm not sure how well I would do it :lol:

I mainly write male characters but could also write female too.

The characters I am most comfortable writing are:

Supernatural -

- Castiel

- Dean

- Crowley

The Walking Dead -

- Glenn

- Daryl

- Rick

- Shane

XMFC -

- Erik

- Charles

I work a lot better from prompts, so if anyone has any prompts to throw at me, that would be great xD I can work on something with no prompt but I would prefer to at least be sent a list of preferences/dislikes so I can get a good idea and know what to avoid.

I could also try my hand at some original too if anyone has any prompts for an original, but again, the more detail, the better.

Feel free to reply here or PM me directly if you would be interested ^_^

I am aware of TF2. I know the characters such as Pyro, Medic, Spy etc but I have never played the game so I don't think I'd be able to get the characterisations down very well :sweatdrop:

Could I request something of Daryl? Perhaps he comes down with the flu and struggles to keep a healthy facade around Rick? Sorry if this is like bland or not a good prompt haha :P

Could I request something of Daryl? Perhaps he comes down with the flu and struggles to keep a healthy facade around Rick? Sorry if this is like bland or not a good prompt haha :P

Of course! I love writing Daryl :lol:

You can PM me with any specifics (season preference, likes/dislikes etc) or you can just teust me with the whole thing and leave it to me to write xD

Of course! I love writing Daryl :lol:

You can PM me with any specifics (season preference, likes/dislikes etc) or you can just teust me with the whole thing and leave it to me to write xD

All I could possibly want is some mess other than that, go crazy!

Omg Erik please! I wrote a drabble a while ago where he sneezed after coming in from a jog in the rain. Would love to see another take on that. Bonus points if he's wearing a gray sweatshirt of some sort... and keeps muffling sneezes into said sweatshirt to avoid bringing attention to his condition. But Charles hears him and fusses a bit, much to Erik's chagrin.

This would be most excellent. Thank you in advance if you decide to write something like this. Or any X-Men First Class.

ETA: Wet hair, please. The kind that occasionally sends droplets of water trailing down your face.

All I could possibly want is some mess other than that, go crazy!

That's fine by me, I shall do my best! ^^

Omg Erik please! I wrote a drabble a while ago where he sneezed after coming in from a jog in the rain. Would love to see another take on that. Bonus points if he's wearing a gray sweatshirt of some sort... and keeps muffling sneezes into said sweatshirt to avoid bringing attention to his condition. But Charles hears him and fusses a bit, much to Erik's chagrin.

This would be most excellent. Thank you in advance if you decide to write something like this. Or any X-Men First Class.

ETA: Wet hair, please. The kind that occasionally sends droplets of water trailing down your face.

I really like this prompt. I really like this scebario :drool: I'll see what I can come up with ^_^
  • 2 months later...

I'm really late on this but I would love some season 1 glenn from the walking dead. Likethey need supplies and glenn wants to go even though he has a really bad cold and can barely stop sneezing. I would love you forever!

Daryl! Please, I want Daryl. He's so rough around the edges. I want to see him helpless and needy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I haven't forgotten about these~! I've just been really busy and working on other stuff but I will definitely get around to all of these eventually!

I'm really late on this but I would love some season 1 glenn from the walking dead. Likethey need supplies and glenn wants to go even though he has a really bad cold and can barely stop sneezing. I would love you forever!

Daryl! Please, I want Daryl. He's so rough around the edges. I want to see him helpless and needy.

Added these to the list~! I'll do my best to come up with something for both of them soon ^_^

Archived