Sneeze Fetish Forum

Indigo's Criminal Minds Drabbles

indigo

So, recently I've been on a huge Criminal Minds kick, so I thought I'd try my hand at some drabbles. These are my first attempt, and I'm not altogether happy with them, but I thought I'd post them anyway, because some of you might enjoy them (fingers crossed)!

Sorry that they're all JJ for a start, but she's my favourite character so at the moment I'm most comfortable writing her. I promise to brach out into the others soon!

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

1.Pepper

“Woah, hey, kid. Easy on the pepper there.”

It was a rare occasion for the team, who were out for dinner to celebrate their recent successful case, and Morgan’s birthday.

“Did you know that pepper can stimulate the taste buds and increase the flavour of food tenfold? I recently read a scientific paper that eluded to…”

“Kid, half of it’s ending up in JJ’s face.” Morgan interrupted, gesturing towards a flinching JJ.

Reid turned to see a cloud of pepper hanging in front of her face, and immediately launched into a tirade of apologies.

“Oh my God, JJ, I had no idea. I’m so sorry. Are you ok? Can I do anything for you?”

“I’m fine, Spence.” JJ reassured, but her desperately hitching breath a few seconds later betrayed her.

Heh-EhhCHOO, HAAA-IIhhCHOO

Reid looked on in desperation as the sneezes shook her tiny frame. JJ was no less mortified than Reid was, and sunk down in her chair as another sneeze began to build.

Heh-ISSCHEW, haaISSCHew

Hotch sighed from his seat next to JJ, wondering if the team would ever get to have a relaxed night out.

“Bless you, JJ.” He offered politely, gently placing his hand on her arm. “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Reid muttered another quick “Sorry JJ” as Hotch guided her swiftly towards the door and out into the fresh air.

2.Concern

Hotch noticed something was wrong not long after the team boarded the plane back to D.C. The rest of the team were playing a heated game of cards, which left JJ and Hotch reviewing case files, caught up in their own thoughts.

Out of the corner of his eye, Hotch could see JJ jerking forward every few minutes, but he couldn’t work out what was going on. At first he thought she might be shivering from the cool air-conditioning on the jet, but he soon noticed she had wrapped herself up in a blanket, so that couldn’t be it.

There was a loud roar from the back of the plane, as Morgan was outwitted once again by Reid. As this happened, JJ let out a high-pitched gasp, which caught the attention of Hotch.

“JJ, are you ok?” Hotch asked, his voice soft and concerned.

Before JJ could answer, she pitched forward with a sneeze she was barely able to stifle.

Heh-NGXT

“God Bless You,” Hotch replied automatically, and then it dawned on him. She had been sneezing.

“Thanks Hotch, I’m fine.” JJ replied, swiping at her irritated nose.

“Are you sure? You seem like you’re coming down with something.”

JJ shook her head, and realised Hotch had worked out her predicament.

“I just get like this sometimes.” She replied, feeling the colour rise in her cheeks from embarrassment.

“Well, you shouldn’t stifle like that,” Hotch said with a frown. “It’s not good for you.”

JJ blushed even harder at this statement, but couldn’t help but feel grateful for his concern.

3.Weak

JJ was on the receiving end of the famous Hotch glare, and she had to admit, it was as intimidating as all hell. And all for one simple statement:

“I can’t go in there.”

“JJ, this isn’t optional.” Hotch replied sternly, and she sensed a trace of anger in his voice. “We do this together, as a team. That’s how we operate. Now go around the back with Morgan.”

The team were searching for their current UnSub on a remote property in Oklahoma. They had tracked him down to an old, run down barn, and were about to perform their raid.

Gritting her teeth and following Morgan, JJ tried to hold her breath, but she knew she couldn’t hold out forever. An allergy fit was inevitable. It was just a matter of when.

“Clear!” Came the call from both entry teams, and JJ couldn’t hold back anymore.

HAA-EHHCHEW, EH-ISSHEW, Ehh-IICHEW, Haa-IISSHEW

Morgan turned quickly at the sound, and immediately rushed to JJ’s side. The sneezes were coming thick and fast, and there seemed to be no reprieve.

“Woah, JJ, you ok?”

JJ could do nothing but shake her head.

“What are you even allergic to, anyway?” Morgan questioned.

“Dust.” She managed to choke out, before making her way to back to the car, sneezing all the way.

After about 10 minutes of pure agony, JJ’s reaction seemed to be calming down, but she still couldn’t escape that trademark Hotch glare.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were allergic to dust?” he said, although this time his voice was laced with concern.

“I didn’t want to seem weak.” JJ said honestly, not meeting his eyes.

“Next time, just tell me straight out no. I won’t argue again.”

Please let me know what you think! I would love to hear any feedback, and will even take requests, as long as they're Criminal Minds based (or NCIS at a pinch). Hit me up!

I loved them! I especially loved the last one; poor JJ forcing herself to go inside the barn in spite of knowing what would happen... and the Hotch glare... eek! :lol:

I really like JJ, so keep writing her! :P Also, I love Blake, so if you feel like writing something with her some time I'd be all over it. I know most people aren't comfortable writing her though, so if not, it's fine. :)

Great job! :)

I love this! I've been on a criminal minds kick for months now, and I'm always super excited when I see a new CM fix (or drabbles, whatever haha) :D

Oh my god!! I literally just shouted yes out loud when I saw that all the drabbles so far were JJ+Hotch!!! Like I can't even describe how happy that makes me :D

THANK YOU

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments! They literally had me grinning from ear to ear. I'm so glad you all like them!

Ask and you shall receive. Some allergic Blake for Chanel, and some sneezy JJ and care-taking Hotch for the rest of us!

I know these are longer than the standard drabble, but I honestly couldn't help myself! Please enjoy!

1.Remember

Briefing. Not somewhere SSA Alex Blake wanted to be right now. As per usual, Reid was spouting facts, and Blake was not the slightest bit interested. The pollen count in D.C. was through the roof, and she was suffering. Badly.

Heh-ngxt, HA-NGXTchoo

Mortified that the last sneeze had escaped her, Blake looked up and noted every eye in the room on her. JJ managed a polite “Bless You”, but everyone else looked a little shocked. She never sneezed in front of the team.

“Sorry. Please continue.” Blake said, gesturing for Reid to once again take the floor. Reid needed no more encouragement, and barely drew breath before launching back into his spiel.

“You can see by the basic sentence structure and linguistic choices…”

Blake had already lost him, instead focusing on the intense tickle deep in her sinuses. She wanted nothing more than to escape to the privacy of the bathroom, but she knew if she did that she would face the wrath of Hotch. And she found Hotch scarier than the thought of sneezing in front of the team. So she suffered on in silence.

But not for long. The intense tickle rapidly developed into the tell tale intense burn, that meant a sneezing fit was imminent. Blake barely had time to bring her hands to her face before she exploded into a flurry of sneezes.

Heh-ISSCH, Heh-Essch, HA-YESSch, HAA-YESHHOO, HAH-YISHOO, HAHH-YEESHHOO

And then silence.

“I’m so sorry. Do you mind if I…” Blake finally managed to choke out, gesturing vaguely towards the open door.

Hotch was the first to recover. “God Bless You. Of course, take your time and sort yourself out. If you need some antihistamines, Reid keeps some in the second drawer of his desk.”

Blake smiled weakly in his direction before hurrying out of the room, and Reid swung his attention to Hotch.

“Wait! How did you… oh, never mind.”

As everyone packed up their things at the end of the briefing, Reid couldn’t help but let his curiosity get the better of him.

“But seriously, Hotch, how did you know that?”

Hotch smirked before answering him.

“Remember that time we went to visit the UnSub’s grandmother, and she had four cats? You sneezed so much you could hardly breathe. I thought you were going to have an aneurism.”

Reid blushed furiously, and Morgan and Garcia roared with laughter.

“Yeah, thanks for bringing that up.”

2.Blame

JJ hated hospitals. This time though, she had little choice but to resign herself to the fact that she needed to be there. Their latest case had led to a car chase, and she had been injured when Hotch mistimed a corner, and the UnSub’s car had careened into her passenger side door. She had sustained a concussion, broken rib and fractured collarbone, and was feeling pretty worse for wear.

Hotch, who hadn’t left her side since the accident, came to tell her that the doctor had discharged her and that she was free to go.

“Are you sure you want to fly home JJ? It’s going to be excruciating with those injuries.”

“I’m fine, Hotch. And I’m definitely not getting back in a car any time soon.”

“Fair enough.”

Half an hour later, JJ was settling onto the plane for their journey home. Emily had offered her the couch, but she had declined, saying that she’d be more comfortable sitting up. But the truth was, every time she closed her eyes, all she could do was relive the crash. So she sat up and forced herself to stay awake.

The pain so far had been bearable, but she knew it was bound to spike at some stage. About halfway through the flight, JJ got that familiar tickling sensation in her sinuses, and knew she was going to sneeze. Wincing in anticipation, she braced herself against the wall of the plane, trying to minimise the excruciating pain she knew was coming.

Heh-ISSCHEW, haaISSCHew, haah… heh-ISSHEW

Complete agony is all JJ felt. Her head throbbed; her shoulder ached but above all else, her rib. It felt like someone had stabbed her in the chest, and stars danced in front of her eyes. She seriously thought she might pass out. She wished she would pass out.

“JJ?” Hotch’s concerned voice reached her ears and the stars stopped dancing slightly. “Are you alright? What can I do?”

She could finally make out his figure sitting across from her, but her head was still spinning too much to make out his features.

“Painkillers, please.” She managed to whisper, and she closed her eyes as his frame stood up to move. By the time he came back with the pills and some water, the pain had receded enough for her to hold a coherent conversation.

“JJ, I am so sorry. This is all my fault.”

“Please don’t blame yourself, Hotch. These things happen. I’ll be fine in a few days.”

Hotch knew this was true, but he still couldn’t help but blame himself.

3.Weather

The weather had turned on their flight from D.C. to Denver, and so had JJ’s health. She had suspected she might be coming down with something before they had left, but the flight had left her feeling absolutely rotten. All she wanted to do was curl up in bed, but instead she was in the SUV with Hotch and Reid heading out to the crime scene.

“I think it’s quite significant that the dump site is two and a half hours out of Denver…” Reid was saying. JJ was trying her best to stay focused, but she was becoming increasing more cold, even with the heater blaring. On top of all this, her nose was beginning to run, and she didn’t have any tissues. Spencer paused his spiel to take a breath, and JJ jumped on her chance.

“Hey, Spence? Are there any tissues in the glove compartment?”

She heard him open it and rummage around before he answered her.

“No, sorry. Looks like we’re all out.”

JJ sniffed and rubbed her nose, turning her attention back to the moonlit landscape.

Hotch shot her a quick glance in the rear vision mirror, before digging his handkerchief out of his coat pocket.

“Here, JJ.” He said, offering her the cloth. She looked grateful and accepted it with a smile, but said nothing, so Reid chimed back in with his theories about the case.

As JJ swiped at her nose with the handkerchief, she became aware of another sensation. The sneezes overtook her body so fast she barely had time to draw breath.

Heh-IIsshew, HA-ESSHEW

She fought hard with the last sneeze, trying to stave it off. She felt eyes on her, and knew Hotch was watching her, but there was nothing she could do except poise the handkerchief a few inches from her face as her breath hitched wildly. Finally, the sneeze stopped teasing her.

HAH-YIISHOO

The final sneeze wracked her tiny frame, and she watched as Hotch’s eyes narrowed in concern.

“Excuse me.” She said, before Hotch could say something. “Sorry, Spence. Please continue.”

JJ spent the rest of the car trip fighting the constant urge to sneeze, and winning. When they finally stepped out of the SUV at the crime scene, they got a sense of just how badly the weather had turned. The wind was icy, and thick clouds that looked ominously like snow were racing across from the horizon. JJ groaned inwardly as she realised how insufficient the coat she had brought with her was.

Within fifteen minutes of examining the crime scene, JJ was a shivering, sniffling mess. She knew Hotch was watching her, so she purposely avoided his gaze, and tried desperately to keep her nose in check. Her fit of powerful sneezes was the final straw for Hotch, and he pulled her aside from the rest of the group.

“JJ, is everything ok?” He asked with concern, noticing just how plagued she was with shivering.

“I think I’m coming down with a cold.” She told him truthfully, figuring there was no way she could lie her way out of this one.

Her teeth were chattering so hard it was difficult to decipher what she was saying, and Hotch noted that her lips were rapidly turning blue. He slipped out of his long overcoat and held it out to her.

“Here.” He said, waving away her protests and practically forcing her arms into the sleeves. It was miles too big for her, so he carefully rolled up each sleeve.

“This weather is terrible. You’ll catch your death out here if you’re not careful.”

Back in the SUV after thoroughly examining the crime scene, Hotch turned all the air vents towards JJ in the back, and the heater up to full. When he glanced back at her a few minutes later, she was curled up in his coat, sound asleep.

I'm considering extending that last one out into a full story. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see! And I'm still happy to take requests, so hit me up!

Oh man that last one wow...... You guys are turning me into a female sneeze convert with all this hotch care taking, like I'll read sneezy jj any day if hotch is involved :):)

Oh GOD yes, this piece of allergic Blake just made my entire day! :heart: Thank you!

And oh poor JJ… good thing she has Hotch to take care of her. :)

Keep up the good job! :D

Oh my gosh, these are incredible! I'm totally down for the last one being extended into a full story

Could you do a Morgan/Garcia one? :D

AH YES when I was reading the last one I was thinking to myself oh wow this would make a great story! pllleeeasseee haha. would make me so happy. and the other drabbles are incredible too

I loved these, and JJ is my favourite, so double love ^_^ .Enjoying how you're writing all of the characters. Any chance I could get one with JJ and Reid being shipped? :sweatdrop:

• 11 months later...

I would LOVE for you to write more hotch/Jj!! You wrote them so well and I ship them so bad hahahaha

Sneezey Hotch is all I ask please and thank you

• 3 months later...

Archived