Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glasses, sneezing and fetishiness

Claire89

Maybe this should've gone into "Obs", but....

I associate glasses with sickness which appeals to my

fetish.. Anyone else?

Well, a hot guy in glasses is even more hot to me for some reason.

On a personal level, I only wear glasses when I'm really sick or something else similar is wrong (like an injury/broken bone or being hungover to the point of self induced sickness) Otherwise it's contacts all the way.

My ex did, too. And to just mention his sneezing.. He almost always stifled in public. He only openly sneezed around me after about a year (?) so he was shy about it.

I remember him laying in my bed, shirtless, sneezy and sexy in his glasses whenever he had a cold.

When he had the flu, it was him in his glasses, stuffed up voice, with his head in my lap while he was burning up.

For those wanting a visual .. He was about 5ft 11, defined/super built, handsome face, very serious looking.

Now whenever I see an attractive person in glasses.. the association has been made.

I do like girls in glasses sneezing, and it would be an ob if you share a particular instance of a hot guy in glasses you saw sneeze.

I wouldn't say I associated glasses with sneezing, but there's definitely a connection for me between glasses and my H/C fetish. Or at least, between someone wearing glasses when normally they wear contacts and my H/C fetish. And since my H/C fetish is very closely tied to my sneezing fetish, I guess there is an indirect connection between glasses and sneezing. Similar to what you said, it makes me imagine that the person in question's eyes are irritated from allergies or illness, or they're just too tired and lazy feeling to put in contacts because they're sick. Glasses on their own are attractive to me, but not enough to really push my buttons, but added to allergies or illness they're an icing on the cake that pushes my reaction into overdrive.

Oh, definitely! Someone wearing glasses hits all the same buttons for me as *knowing* that they have an allergy does: not necessarily too much in and of itself, but definitely something, if only because it implies vulnerability.

If they don't usually wear glasses, that's even better!

it makes me imagine that the person in question's eyes are irritated from allergies or illness, or they're just too tired and lazy feeling to put in contacts because they're sick.

^^^

• 2 weeks later...

If they don't usually wear glasses, that's even better!

it makes me imagine that the person in question's eyes are irritated from allergies or illness, or they're just too tired and lazy feeling to put in contacts because they're sick.

^^^

That's exactly what I'm saying! Personally, I'll only wear glasses when I'm sick enough that I don't want to muster the energy of putting contacts in. Lol.
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes! I personally love when guys wear their glasses instead of their contacts. To me, it makes them seem more vulnerable. When I see a guy with tissues and glasses, I want to melt on the spot.

A semi related thing I noticed recently when I switched to wearing glasses because I ran out of contacts and couldn't be arsed to order more:

I take my glasses off to sneeze, and it seems to be an automatic maneuver. I had no idea I did it until, as I say, I switched back to glasses, and I'm not aware of any conscious thought involved, I don't notice that I'm doing it until I already have my glasses half-way off.

Now that I've become aware of it, I have to say, I find it a pretty appealing habit. The habit itself and the idea of other people doing it, I mean, not doing it myself particularly, as the only part of my own sneezes that really does it for me without imagining it having been someone else is the actual physical sensation.

I don't necessarily associate glasses with sickness, but I do associate them with vulnerability, which can be sexy. I think I'm not turned on by them when a guy only occasionally wears them so it's more of a novelty. I do like taking my husband's glasses off for him, like if he falls asleep with them on - probably the caretaking thing.

• 4 weeks later...

there's this guy at my school who I'm absolutely head over heals into, and he usually wears contacts (just the thought of a guy needing to wear glasses or contacts makes me happy). and sometimes if he's running late or sick he'll wear his glasses, which are like the "hipster" ones that have the black rims, and it makes me the happiest girl in the world

I don't associate glasses with illness or sneezing but I find the idea that someone's eyesight is more or less bad attractive. So yes, glasses increase a person's attractiveness usually.

Well I wear glasses cause arty has to but when I'm sick, I keep them on...I can't see without em.

I think I've developed a glasses-fetish from this site! Before, I was like glasses? Meh... But now I'm like glasses?? Awwwww,! Cutie!!

I don't know if it's the weakness aspect or what, but I find them way more appealing than I used to. They have to be the right ones though. Thick-rimmed and dark... And square... None of this round weirdness!

I don't associate glasses with sneezing but I'll admit I do like writing my one OC character who does wear glasses and is sick quite a lot. I mostly got my glasses fetish from anime and the constant pushing up that the male characters do :blushsmiley: Glasses are darn sexy.

Archived