Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs M

sneezesweater

It's an allergy day. I've sneezed a ton this morning already but this one was the best I guess. I was waiting in line to pay for my gas when I suddenly had to sneeze. I didn't have time to get my handkerchief, so I just turned to the side and sneezed downward. My sneezes can be weird at times. Like several strung together in one sneeze. Usually it's only 2 or 3 but this one, I don't know, 5 or 6? It even embarrassed me lol. Like a "UHH-EHHHH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HISH-ISH-SHOOO!" I threw my handkerchief open and sneezed loudly into it several more times. These were normal, like a loud "HURRARRRSH!" Or something. By then I had to pay, but I excused myself to blow my nose first. I finished blowing my nose while I was pumping the gas.

Aww... Sorry you're suffering... But not really, because I have to admit your sneezes sound absolutely adorable!

I knew a guy once who sneezed kinda like that (I guess) but he managed to produce like 10-15 smaller sneezes into one big sneeze (does that even make sense?). He was always panting and completely exhausted after such a fit (and he could do approximately one fit every 10 minute or so). He always blushed with embarrassment and excused himself! It was literally the cutest thing!! I melted every time! He had no idea of course! Poor guy!

So Uhm,..*blushes* cute obs! Cute sneezes! And the handkerchief?! Just too damn cute!!!

Oh, and bless you x Uhm... 10 or so? :-)

Bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you and bless you! :-)

StaraiRoalanstjay

You use handkerchiefs???? You sir are AWESOME! Wish I could've seen you...

Archived