Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to edit the title of a post?

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

I've been writing a sneezefic for a little while and would like to be able to edit the title of the original post to let people know that the story has been updated, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Hi StaraiRoalanstjay!

Usually editing powers are not granted until a member is elevated to higher levels of membership, but we do have something called a Writer's Group. Members who produce a lot of creative content and need to update their topic titles often can be added to this group by request. I would use the "Contact Us!" feature to get in touch with staff directly, or PM one of our lovely admins about it :)

Just adding to what Black said, full details of the Writers' Group can be found here

Normally speaking, this will only be granted to validated members, as it is a privilege that is given in much the same way as access to the Adult Board and access to the Youth Board.

In the meantime, if you want a specific title editing, please post a link to the story in this thread, together with what you want the new title to be and I (or another staff member) would be happy to do this for you.

Archived