Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing after a meal.

sneezesweater

I remember a mother of a friend growing up who, with out fail, would always blow her nose after a meal. Breakfast, when I spent tbe night, was always the most intense. If at home, she'd leave the table to get a tissue and blow her nose by the box so she could grab more and continue blowing if she needed to.

In public, after she was done, she'd get a tissue from her purse and let out a few loud honks no matter where she was. It was a given. I loved going out to eat with them!

Anyway, does anyone else have to do this, or do you know someone who has to?

I don't have this fetish but I will say that my dad and uncle do this without fail.

I have to blow my nose after each hot meal, be it spicey or not. As someone with a noseblowing fetish, who lives alone, I actually enjoy this, and depending on what I've eaten, the blow can somtimes be very productive.

The only time it's awkward is if I go for a meal in a restaurant and I am conscious that most people don't like to see others blow their noses at the dinner table, so I try to be discrete.

I usually don't have to blow my nose after a meal unless it was spicy. Then I usually have to, but I'd find a place with more privacy before blowing.

My brother and I both get runny noses after eating. So did our mom. I googled it once and found its not entirely uncommon, it has to do with capillaries in the sinuses expanding as you start digesting. Some people get it while others don't.

THE PLOT THICKENS

I had gastric bypass almost three years ago so I have the tiny stomach now. I can eat filling things like bread if I'm careful BUT if I eat it too fast I not only get a runny nose but I start sneezing and don't stop til the bread moves down a little.

So there's that. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ehhh sometimes. Usually when I eat something really hot and steamy or really cold. That, or just something spicy. It's not my fetish and I don't mind, but it's kind of embarresing to do in public.

Archived