Sneeze Fetish Forum

" Sneezey, allergic Ruth" ( F/F; A sequel to " A thing for girls")

Juniebee

I have R E T U R N E D. And this time, with an allergic Ruth.

This is a sequel to " A thing for Girls" http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=62675

" Hi...hih....huuhhh....hIT-aashuu..hih...hah....Hatshiew!Ishew!Chuuu!" Ruth sneezed ticklishly into a soft, baby blue hanky, her nose twitching and quivering inside it's soft, absorbent folds. She normally kept plenty of tissues with her to deal with her allergic nose, but when her allergies attacked at home, she had soft hankies to use, that she fashioned herself out of old bandanas she used to wear at cheerleading practice.

Ruth pinched the soft fabric over her fluttering, leaky nostrils and blew her nose harshly. She then got up and made sure her purse had all the essentials- her wallet, phone, and of course, tissues. She tossed the hankie into the laundry bin and made her way to the car , before letting out a " Huh-isshhh!Ashew!IIiishhu!" Against her wrist.

Her nose had been acting up since Church this morning, where there was contruction being held in the main congregation room, so the service was held downstairs in the dusty, moldy basement. Ruth was terribly allergic to dust, and had neglected to take her allergy medicine because she wasn't anticipating being in such an allergen-filled place. She had sneezed, htiched, and snuffled all throughout the service. It was a good thing Ruth normally sneezed in ticklish, soft fits, instead of loud, powerful sneezes like her girlfriend , Julie.

That's it. The G-word.

Julie and Ruth had been together for a few months now, and neither of them had told thier parents that the other was more than just a friend. But now, Ruth was certain that her and Julie were an item. Actually, Ruth's mom was going to drive her to Julie's house to hangout for a bit before heading to the mall to shop ( Julie would drive them to the mall, because in their small town, the nearest mall was half an hour away, and Ruth's mother had her own errands to run).

~~~~~~~

Julie heard the doorbell ring and opened the door to find her "friend" Ruth standing on her porch. But she couldn't say hello, because her itchy nose had other plans

" Hih....huh....hahh.HA...hiihhh..." Ruth tilted her head back and held a wad of tissues in front of her face, her pink, convulsing nose visible for Julie to see. FInally she snapped forward with a " Huh-ishuu!K'shoo!Iisheeww!"

Julia made a soft, sympathetic noise, and pulled Ruth inside. " Oooh, honeyy, what happened?" She cooed, rubbing Ruth's back and leading her to their pirstine living room to sit on the couch. Ruth just hitched and snuffled, pushing the wad of tissues under her tickly, twitching nose.

" Mby allergies are reall...hih... really bad today I- huh- I went to church and the basement was full of dust and mold and I didn't take mby pills....and mby nose...hih....huhhhh...hahhh...tickles so buch." She scrunched her eyes and blew her nose loudly, and Julie just sighed.

" And now your poor widdle nose is all tickly and runny and stuffy," She purred, touching the bright pink tip of Ruth's perfect little nose.

She knew just how to have fun with this. " Did'ja take your medicine? "

" I ..hih...haahhh...." She tilted her head back as she spoke, little breathy huffs of air puffing out of itchy nose as she built up an almost-sneeze as she spoke. " I ...hih....huuuhh..hAH...t-took it. It'll *snff* take a while to kick....hih...in."

I think we know where this is going! Please be sure to reveiw, and let me knokw where you want to see the story go next.

I Have R E T U R N E D. Here is part two.

Julie grinned to herself quietly. This was something she could toy with. She watched her (almost) girlfriend stare upwards into space, her pink nose convlusing with the urge to sneeze.

"*snfl* Hih....hih......It's st-hih-stuck." She rubbed her nose left and right with her first two fingers, her eyes shut, and her nose pinkening all the more.

Julie made a sympathetic sound that was almost involuntary ," Oh , honey. You want some help getting it out?"

Ruth nodded, her eyes barely open and lips parted, breath hitching. Julie ran upstairs until she got to her vanity, and pulled out a bottle of perfume. It was a particular kind that she wasn't allergic to, but the strong smell could definatly make an already tickley nose sneeze.

She trotted back downstairs to find Ruth still sitting on the couch, hitching helplessly, hankie held in front of her fluttering nose. " Hah...haaaaa..aaahhhaA"

" Here you go, Ruth. Thiiis should make you sneeze." Ruth barely registered what was happening , Julie sat down next to her allergic girlfriend and misted a puff of the perfume about two feet from her face. Ruth's nose reacted instantly, those perfect nostrils flaring, sucking in the flowery, aggravating scent.

" Oh..hih....hah...that reaaaallyy tickles..hih...haaa...aaah..aahhh...I think I might ..Hit-Ashew!Iiishhuu!..Oh yeah, that really...oh, hah I need to sdeeze again ! Hih-Ha-ashew! That real-hih- eally does the trick...oh-hih...hahh..hAAAhhAH-" She pouted , as the tickle had faded , and she still needed to sneeze. She blew her nose in a squeeky little honk , her nose even more pink and twitching incesantly. Julie watched her girlfriend, resisting the urge to reach forwards and kiss those parted lips, feeling Ruth's breath puffing out of them as she build up another sneeze.

" Bless you, sweetie. Here, blow. " She grabbed the bright red, soft hankie from Ruth's hand and held it in front of her nose, the redhead blew her pink nose harshly. "You want some more help?" Julie questioned, noticing the tickley expression overtaking her girlfriend's face again, and she wanted nothing more than to coax more sneezes out of her itchy, allergic girlfriend.

Ruth could only nod, her breath hitching too much for her to actually say anything.

Julie ran back upstairs to her room and pulled out a fluffy down feather from her bed pillow. The pillow had a small tear in it, and through it some feathers had leaked out- clean, white , fluffy feathers perfect for when you're about to sneeze. Julie went back downstrais with the feather and tissues for her girlffriend.

Ruth was sitting on the couch, head tilted back, pink, fluttering nostrils in perfect veiw. Her eyes were screwed shut, and her jaw was slack. Julie took a seat next to Ruth and pulled out the feather.

" Here you goooo..." Julie cooed, holding the feather just a couple of inches away from Ruth's qauking nose. Ruth's hitching breath sucked the feather towards her nose, and she let out a small whimper.

" Tell me how it feels," Julie prodded, watching Ruth eagerly.

" It...tickles....a -hih!...a little. It's hahh-ahh-aaahh- stu-huh!stuck!" Julie touched the tip of the feather to Ruth's twitching nose, as the sneezey young woman continued " Oh..hihh...hiihh...hAA..it re-really...hahh..aahhh...tickles now.!" Julie swiped the tip of the feather into her girlfriends, ever tickley nose, one quick swipe on the right, one on the left.Ruth moaned. "I dee-deed to sdeeze! Hahh...ahhh aahh-Shew!" Julie clamped the wad of tissues over Ruth as she lurched forward with a fit of about ten sneezes, louder than her usual ones.

" Ha-shew!IIiishu!Ha...haa...aahh-chew!Chew!iishew!HaH-Ashew!...Oh....hih....hi-it tickles so buch....and I'm already so sd-hehh..hhe...-eezey. Hih-Hat'shoo!Ha'ashu!Ishew!ASHew!

"Bless you, Babe.There you go. Here , blow." Ruth obeyed blindly and blew her nose quickly in a squeeky little honk.

" Thandks. I think my meds are kicking in now. Did you wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure, lemme just get my purse from upstairs." Julie dashed upstairs to retreive her purse, and in the meanwhile, Ruth hitched again. There was another round of sneezes stuck in there somewhere in her sneezey, allergic nose.

Julie came downstairs, and saw Ruth ready to leave, her pink nose still dancing on her face.

" I ..hih!..wandted to *snfl* to go to Sephora to try...hih...huh!....aah,aah- " she twitched her still slightly itchy nose and scrubbed at the tip of it, in a quick little circle " to look at - huh!- liquid eyeliner. I wadted to...hihhhhh" Ruth tilted her head towards the light at the ceiling of the foyer, desperate to coax out those last, tickley sneezes.

" You need to sneeze again." Julie observed, hoping her voice was as calm as she'd hoped.

Ruth only nodded, her voice breathey and oh so desperate " It...ti..hih!....hh...tickles...so-suh!...hih!huh!...buch!" A little groan as the sneezey expression faded, and she rubbed the tip of her nose with her fist in little circles, like a kid "I'm still...sd-hih!-sdeezy." Julie grins. " I'm sneezey" is the cutest way anyone can refer to an allergy attack.

Julie did something bold, which, had she been thinking, would have been...well... unthinkable.

Julie pulled some tissues from her purse and held them with one hand, ,and with her other hand she guided Ruth back to the couch where they were previously sitting. She took her thumb and touched the tip of ruth's nose, feeling the immediate hitching of breath ( Hih!-Hih!-hih!) , and rubbed it in small circles. Ruth's squinted eyes screwed shut and her jaw went slack, focusing on the growin tickle in her sneezey nose. Julie then moved her thumb under Ruth's nose, under the fluttering , leaky nostrils and pushed her septum up and down (Aaahh...hahh-haa!...aah,aah, Ruth htiched desperately, as Julie tried to concentrate at the task at hand instead of feeling her girlfriend's hitching breath against her palm. She then rubbed the itchy septum in little circles, to which Ruth let out a tiny moan ( Ooohh...aaahh,haaaa). Then came the final step. Julie pushed her hand under one of Ruth's tickley nostrils, and pushed it shut. SHe then moved her thumb to other notstril and did the same, moving hre thumb left and right, aggravating Ruth's tickley nose. It was only two seconds until...

"Ha-ISHEW!" Ruth erupted in a tickley sneeze, much louder and more vocal than her usual ones " Hah....ASHEW!ISHEW!Ah-YISHEW!...ohh...hahh..aahh..aaah-ACHEW!" Julie couldn't move the tissues in front of her girlfriends allergic face in time, and instead felt the mist on her shoulders and shuddered with pleasure. Ruth's face blushed as pink as her nose. "Bless you, baby doll." Julie cooed, once her girlfriend was done with her itchy sneezes.

" Julie I'b so sorry I didn't mean to..."

Julie cut her off " It's okay I...really don't mind." She smiled graciously before clamping the tissues over her girlfriends leaking nose, "Here, baby, blow."

Ruth blew her nose throughly, her allergy attack finally over. Both girls leaned forward at the same time, , but Julie craned her head to the side and, to Ruth's surprise, kissed her blushing cheek.

There you go, hope you enjoyed! Please be sure to reveiw, and I wouldn't mind hearing about what these girls should do next, or what scenario's they should be in.

wow, this is really good and it is pushing all of my buttons. I love it when a person touches the nose of the sneezer to 'help'.

Great fic!I would like to see Julie sneezing too!Love the breathy buildups and hope Julie have cute buildups as well!

I'm also looking forward to see more of both of them blessing each other!

Great fic!I would like to see Julie sneezing too!Love the breathy buildups and hope Julie have cute buildups as well!

I'm also looking forward to see more of both of them blessing each other!

Honey, "A thing for Girls" was the original, and its all about Julie sneezing! In on mobile, but searci it up! And yes, she gas powerful ,itchy sneezes <3

Not quite sure how I managed to miss this but just wanted to say how great it is :D I love the way how Ruth's sneezes get bigger when her friend physically teases her nose - good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I kind of like Ruth's allergic sneezes than Julie's. Maybe I'm just more into more gentler sneezes compared to Julie's powerful ones? This story was hot! :wink2:

Archived