Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who do you ship the above poster with?

riyona_ebooks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh.

I ship just about everyone with food.

I ship you with sea salt shampoo from lush that is halfway used up so the black plastic tub of lush sea salt shampoo has a little water in it from the shower. It's not food but it is close! I don't know if you use this shampoo or not but I've used it and it smells really great, maybe you would like it! It's a little pricey but to me it's worth it. The store gives out free samples if you ask! Mine has lasted me weeks.

Se - I ship you with fresh notebooks with crisp, white, warm-smelling paper (mostly because I just got some and it's making me so happy! but I think you would like them too.) and freshly sharpened pencils that smell like wood. And blankets that just came out of the dryer, and early autumn sunlight at that time when it's soft and crisp and makes everything look faded, like a memory.

(I also ship you with talking to me.)

Sophie - I ship you with Sherlock DVDs and friendly doodles in unexpected places!

Huh....I ship you with a flower that you found in the rain. It is beautiful and melancholic.

I ship you both with that time I saw a rat underneath my neighbor's porch so I was really startled and on edge looking for more rats and then I saw a bunny and I freaked the f*ck out and I jumped and then realized it's just a bunny and I stared at it for a while until I got bored. I saw another rat the next day and I didn't care. The rats in my city are 3 or 4 times the size of regular rats because I live in an urban area and there's a lot of trash for them to eat. Seriously they are huge.

I ship you both with that time I saw a rat underneath my neighbor's porch so I was really startled and on edge looking for more rats and then I saw a bunny and I freaked the f*ck out and I jumped and then realized it's just a bunny and I stared at it for a while until I got bored. I saw another rat the next day and I didn't care. The rats in my city are 3 or 4 times the size of regular rats because I live in an urban area and there's a lot of trash for them to eat. Seriously they are huge.

I'm shipped ....with a rat? O.O

Ok carry on....

I'm shipped ....with a rat? O.O

I would never! Just the experience of what happened. I also ship you guys with the time I saw a sale for blueberries at the grocery store by my house. It's an 8 minute walk away. The sale was 2 cartons for $5. It's not an amazing price but that grocery store is really expensive so I bought the blueberries and made a cake. I put cinnamon in the cake but I took out some of the cinnamon after I realized it was a bad idea to put cinnamon and blueberries together in a cake! The cake was really good though.

edit: I ship you with the best blueberry summer cake!

edit2: just playing around guys, sorry if there was any confusion!

I ship you with an empty space on my desk where a lamp used to be. I knocked it off a while ago and it wouldn't turn back on, so I thought I'd busted the bulb inside. I went to the store and bought a replacement, but it was the wrong kind. The bulb sat on my kitchen counter for about five days before I finally went back to the store and got the right kind (I'd been several times since but kept forgetting to take the bulb with me). When I finally replaced the bulb, I turned it on but it still wouldn't work so I guess I busted something internally.

I bought a new lamp but I haven't put a bulb in that either, even though I have the right kind for it. I've been working in the dark for two or three weeks. I don't know what my issue with lighting commitment is.

I ship you with the bar stool I sat at when I waited for my takeout hamburger and fries at a place called Clarke's Diner on the first day I moved into a new city for college. The food wasn't bad but it was horrible when I heated it in the microwave the next day! I should have used the oven.

I ship you with a discontinued action figure that is sitting on someone's shelf or in a cardboard box in their basement. It's always just on the verge of being thrown out or sold at the next yard sale, but also always snagged back by a single sudden thread of nostalgia, or because someone forgot to bring the box upstairs. Maybe it's a rare figure that's worth a couple hundred or more, or maybe someone would just pay fifty cents for it to amuse their kid for a little while. One of the joints is sort of loose and floppy.

I ship you with air. It's beautiful, a mystery. You can not see it but you belong. It's smells enlighten your senses changes your mood. It's consistent.

I ship you with a clock. I don't really have a reason, it's just the first thing I saw. Enjoy!

I ship you with the ground. It's really solid and always there for you. Except for when earthquakes happen.

I ship you with a bird that I've just seen eat a worm on the lawn in front of my window :) It was a pretty bird... a sparrow maybe?

Archived