Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (M)

Jeff

I hope i am not coming down with a cold....

Last night at work, I had a really bad runny nose. Here are the obs.

* Around 7 pm

Got up from my desk, walked over to my co-worker's desk and grabbed on white Puffs Plus with Vicks tissue from a tan box and folded it over. I put the tissue up to my nose, and started blowing soft out of my left nostril, then my right nostril, then kept switching back and forth. It was very wet and gurgly as it was coming out. I then folded the tissue over and blew my nose some more, blowing out of one nostril at time, only a little bit harder this time, with some honks. After I was done, I gave a quick peak and the snot was very sticky and clear.

* Around 8 pm

I got up from my desk again and grabbed the same tissue and folded it over again. I put it up to my nose and started blowing out of the left nostril, then the right, but harder this time. I started off sounding soggy, then honking with soggy. There was so much snot coming out that I had to bend my head over and look at the floor while I was blowing my nose. After I was done, I opened up the tissue and saw that the snot was really sticky (more so than the last one). It covered the entire tissue. I grabbed another tissue and gave one big honking blow, but only a little bit came out.

* Around 10 pm

I was driving home and felt a tickle in my nose. I had already sneezed a couple of times already, so I figured....why not try to induce while driving home? I grabbed a white tissue from a white box of Puffs Plus with Vicks in my car, rolled one of the corners and started trying to induce. It took a little bit of time to get that first sneeze, but once I did, they came fairly easy. I think i sneezed 4 times. After sneeze #3, there was snot dripping from my nose and I knew it would be a good nose blow because of that. After the 4 sneezes, I folded over that tissue, put it up to my nose with my right hand and started blowing out of the left nostril first. It was extremely gurgly and wet! I kept blowing out of the left side for a little bit, then switched to the right side. The right side seemed as though it had more snot than the left. After blowing out of the right side for a little bit and hearing the sogginess and feeling how warm my right hand was getting from all of this snot, I decided to try and take the tissue away from my nose to try and see how much snot came out. There was SO MUCH snot, then some of it got on my hand and I had to grab another tissue just to contain it all.

I hope that everyone enjoyed those obs. I was able to record that 3rd self-ob. I uploaded it on my YouTube channel. Just search under "Puffs Plus with Vicks" and you should see it there. It's the one with the "Voice Record Pro" as the splash screen for the video.

Sooooo sexy! Thanks and bless you, man!

• 5 months later...

Archived