Sneeze Fetish Forum

What makes a story topic hot?

Juniebee

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this , but I'm really curies what makes a story "hot"?

Is it the number of replies, the veiws, the ratio of replies to reveiws? I'm so confused.

I'm pretty sure that it's once there are 30 replies, the topic will be labelled as "hot". It used to confuse me, but I don't pay any attention to it at all now.

I think if a thread reaches past three pages it gets the "hot" label. Or maybe it's four. Anyway, number of posts in a thread, that's all there is to it.

Oh and just as a heads-up: since this is not a sneezing-related question, it should probably have gone in General Support.

One of three things:

1) Its internal temperature

2) If there is a pic of a sexy dancing otter

3) If it has a certain number of replies

:innocent:;)

Oh and just as a heads-up: since this is not a sneezing-related question, it should probably have gone in General Support.

Another heads-up--- if you ever think something should be moved, just hit the REPORT button on the first post and we'll take care of it. :)

I'm pretty sure that it's once there are 30 replies, the topic will be labelled as "hot". It used to confuse me, but I don't pay any attention to it at all now.

2) If there is a pic of a sexy dancing otter

SunDuck is correct (with tma a close second ;) )

Another heads-up--- if you ever think something should be moved, just hit the REPORT button on the first post and we'll take care of it. :)

Thanks! :D

Archived