Sneeze Fetish Forum

abigailwatson

Does anyone else's fetish change over time? I have always predominantly had a sneezing fetish, but looking back I also remember being attracted to other sickness-related things, like coughing. However, recently, at least with my husband, I am finding myself less attracted to his sneeze, and more to his nose - rubbing it, rubbing it on me, rubbing it with a kleenex, etc. I'm not sure if this is just because his sneeze is not particularly attractive to me, that I have found other parts of his allergies/sickness to be aroused by?

Oh, my preferences always shift a little bit from time to time. I'll read or see something that's especially exciting and shift toward thinking about that more, or I'll get a little tired of a scenario I've been into.

Definitely. For me the strength of the fetish rises and falls, and I can suddenly find an aspect of it more appealing for a time eg. noses or handkerchiefs. However, exactly the same can be said of my sexual feelings with which the fetish is tightly linked :)

I could definitely see that happening. My interests haven't really evolved, but I've gotten better at characterizing them and understanding that others share them.

Definitely. When I was first exploring the fetish (before I even knew what a fetish was) on YouTube, I only liked girl sneezes. Didn't go any where near guy clips or waves. That changed not too long after I joined the forum at the beginning of this year. Now, I still like girl sneezes, but I much prefer guy sneezes. Which is unfortunate, because there's way more female material than there for guys.

Which is unfortunate, because there's way more female material than there for guys.

Yes! It's so hard to find good guy material... I am more into male sneezing than female, but often resort to female clips on Youtube because they're so much easier to track down!

I think this is more a case of preference changes as opposed to the fetish itself changing - that's how it is for me, anyway.

When I first discovered this site, I was only really interested in "sneezing" - as in, nothing else would do it for me and it didn't matter what the cause was. I had no preferences in terms of colds/allergies, etc. Plus, I held little to no interest in any symptoms of colds/allergies. Just the sneeze.

Now that I've explored more, I've found myself lusting after basically every cold symptom (except tummy stuff). For me now, it's still only the sneezing that is an actual fetish (as in, the only sexual stimulus for me) but I definitely find other things like fevers, congestion, hoarse voices, etc. to be very appealing. They don't "do it for me" like sneezing does, I just think it's aesthetically pleasing.

The only thing that has been constant throughout my entire fetish-awareness-life is my dislike for noseblowing :lol:

Preferences may vary.

I wouldn't say my fetish/paraphilia changes. Sometimes I just am more in the mood for one thing and some other time some other thing.

As the majority of those above me, I also have found my preferences to vary and develop over time, but not my fetish itself. Sometimes it's for no perceptible reason and happens over long periods of time, while other times it's more abrupt and determined. My girlfriend rarely sneezes, but will gladly nuzzle her nose over my face and let me kiss it. I'll always prefer her sneezing, but I've become less obsessed with seeing her sneeze and more (and more and more) attracted to her nose. For an example of the former: Five years ago I would hardly notice a girl coughing, but these days my ears perk up for one on the ready, although whether that's due to increased attraction to coughing itself or to increased readiness to recognize a sneeze-type sound or to my status as a Level 80 Cold Detector is up for debate.

Archived