Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kissing someone while they're blowing their nose?

Jeff

Just as my wife was leaving for work this morning, I went into the bathroom and grabbed a couple of white Kleenex tissues from the pink box, folded them over and put them up to my nose. I started blowing out of the right nostril first, then switched to the left nostril. Well, while I was still blowing out of the right nostril, which was really soggy and gurgly, my wife was about to walk in and give me a kiss before going to work. Instead, she stopped and said, "Eww, I am not going to kiss you while you're blowing your nose". After I was done blowing my nose, I walked out into the garage and blew her a kiss. I don't want to get her sick.

Would you kiss someone on the cheek or anywhere while they were blowing their nose?

Side note. I started posting some to my Youtube channel..

For the YouTube channel, search "Puffs with Vicks", then look for the channel name "Jeff M". For some reason, that's the only way I have found it using the search function.

If anyone has any suggestions for my audio files or videos, please let me know.

Yeah, I would probably kiss them if they were a significant other. I'm a bit of a germaphobe with everybody that isn't in my inner circle, though.

Fyi, I can't seem to to find your yt link.

Hmmm...only if I was dating them, and it would probably be on the cheek or the forehead. If they're sick, then I'm not sure because I can be a bit of a germaphobe sometimes.

Yeah, I would probably kiss them if they were a significant other. I'm a bit of a germaphobe with everybody that isn't in my inner circle, though.

Fyi, I can't seem to to find your yt link.

Telltale,

My Youtube account has been suspended due to me violating their rules by posting my videos on there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to dispute, but no such luck.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't mind a kiss on the forehead or neck. It just shows how much they're into you, with not being repulsed by s bodily function.

id kiss them no hesitation im not bothered if their nose is still snotty, im pretty sure ive had most of their bodily functions in me by that time anyway hahaha. Full blown kiss maybe some tongue.

you may be grossed out by this but i will probably catch what they have as im spending time with them. You catch more sick/illnes by breathing the same airways.

so why not right? i want them to feel good when they feel grotty and im pretty sure when i get it they will return the favour ;)

xx

• 2 years later...

Early in my relationship with my man, I would warn him “don’t come to close” and “I don’t wanna get you sick”.  But I was worried for nothing.  He never gets sick.  Now I worry sometimes that i’m too needy, but he says i’m not.

Archived