Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chest crud - self, M

Enrique78

I thought maybe I had gotten lucky. On Saturday, my 12-year-old niece had a miserable cough, but it didn't stop her from walking all over the house at a family gathering and coughing directly in my face twice. By Monday, I was still fine, but that night I woke up with a cough and a little bit of burning in my throat. Fast forward a couple of days and I'm still coughing, though my throat only stings a little after a coughing spell.

The cough is deep and you can hear a faint rattle in my chest. It's not a constant cough, but it's the type that definitely gets people's attention. My voice, normally a fairly common baritone, will take on a basso profondo pitch when I try to talk. It sounds a little more normal once I have been talking for a bit or after a good cough.

I feel fine a lot of the time and I have no fever, but when I get to feeling too good in the recliner, I'll stand up a little too quickly and get a little dizzy. In other words, I feel just good enough to try to function but not really good enough to accomplish anything today.

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed this observation! The little crackle, yesss. :) and the feeling of dizziness, I know what you're talking about.

I hope you're feeling better because all of my favorite coughs/colds are a real nuisance to have haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived