Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite types of nose...

Geneticist

On 9/26/2015 at 9:26 PM, Garnet said:

I'm fond of everything but "bulbous" noses, with a big pronounced round shape at the tip. I dig long, beakish noses, but flatter and broader "non-white" noses are also excellent. Bigger is usually better regardless of gender. Bonus points if the nostrils are arched or curved just enough to naturally reveal a bit of the interior.

I've been trying to describe that whole "curved nostrils revealing the interior" thing for years but couldn't seem to organize the words in a way that expressed exactly what I was talking about while remaining concise. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a liking for this nostril type.

As for my other preferences, BIGGER IS BETTER! Long narrow "beakish" noses with pronounced or humped bridges slay me just like they do everyone else. I also like a long narrow nose that has a certain fleshiness to it so that it's not so stiff when it is rubbed. I often see these types of noses on Hispanic men usually of Caribbean origin. 

Big wide noses are beloved in my book as well. The wider they are, the bigger I think they should be. It just gives a face so much personality.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite kind of nose is a big nose, usually in terms of width and not length (though the guy who played the love interest in Peter Jackson's King Kong remake, yeah his nose is an exception to that!) rounder around the tip, bigger or otherwise notable nostrils, etc. Also my Hollywood crush has always been Sylvester Stallone so I LOVE his nose lol. He even did a monologue about it in the first Rocky film!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2016 at 9:12 PM, MegOfAllTrades said:

My favorite kind of nose is a big nose, usually in terms of width and not length (though the guy who played the love interest in Peter Jackson's King Kong remake, yeah his nose is an exception to that!) rounder around the tip, bigger or otherwise notable nostrils, etc. Also my Hollywood crush has always been Sylvester Stallone so I LOVE his nose lol. He even did a monologue about it in the first Rocky film!

Adrien Brody, you mean.  He has one of my favorite noses ever.

Obviously I'm the oddball that likes the big curved noses on guys, too.  Not just like them, it's my... thing. Unf.  Wide noses without being also long don't do anything for me- I prefer the long, hooked sort.  But in that regard, the bigger the better.

15 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

Adrien Brody, you mean.  He has one of my favorite noses ever.

Obviously I'm the oddball that likes the big curved noses on guys, too.  Not just like them, it's my... thing. Unf.  Wide noses without being also long don't do anything for me- I prefer the long, hooked sort.  But in that regard, the bigger the better.

Big, curved or "hooked" noses are definitely my thing, too. :)

• 2 years later...

Depends really but my preference for a female would be wide circular nostrils that are deep inside and have creases in them like they’re slightly flared 

2 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Depends really but my preference for a female would be wide circular nostrils that are deep inside and have creases in them like they’re slightly flared 

Kind’ve like how a big bum is nice. Imagine that for a nose...sounds weird but it is what it is.

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2015 at 3:29 PM, Desperatelysneezi said:

I'm not to particular about noses but I like noses that show movement especially in the nostrils. I like larger thicker noses rather than thin and pointy

Same here, I love big wide soft looking noses on women, especially if there is a thick smooth bridge and a nice little shine to it☺️🔥

• 2 weeks later...

I love noses (and appearance in general) which are in some way unique, as in beautiful in a non "traditional beauty" way. Big, long or a little crooked in some way noses on guys are always hot (no preference for girls). Off the top of my head I can think of young Scott Cohen in The 10th Kingdom and Adam Driver from the recent Star Wars. 

SAVE_20200722_142937.jpg

SAVE_20200722_142941.jpg

SAVE_20200722_142944.jpg

Edited by peach_princess

I love me some wide nostrils! It's definitely a plus if the nose is "squishy" (soft is a better word I guess) 

@peach_princess
Do you love noses in the nasal deformity style ?
It's not a common preference but it's nice to know that there really is something for everyone. ^_^

For my part, I have a lot of preferences, but it also depends on each person. For example, a person with a thin nose makes me crack, but that's not why all thin noses make me crack. That said, I quite often love noses that are both thin and with wide nostrils. (For example Julia Roberts' nose). I also really like the nose of Carrie-Anne Moss (the actress who played the role of Trinity in The Matrix) or the nose of Anne Hathaway or that of Talulah Riley.

But the real perfection in my eyes, the shape doesn't matter that much. What is important is the slightly pinkish side with dilated nostrils which makes the perfection of a congested nose. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I have no preference for women's noses but my favourite nose type on a guy is a skinny upturned "dainty" nose with long nostrils. Lars Ulrich's nose is the perfect example and I'm obsessed with it... This video of him is my absolute favourite! Look at those NOSTRILS! 💕😳

I like big noses and I cannot lie.  Lol.  On men I like larger noses usually.  Right now I think Zach McGowan's nose is good to look at.  Medium size nostrils are good.  I don't really have a preference for female...just not a huge fan of giant nostrils.  

• 1 year later...

I love pretty much all nose shapes on women. There’s a really pretty girl I’m talking to now who has this long, sharp almost masculinising nose that fits her face beautifully and gives it this really sexy edge.

I like plenty of different types of noses, but my favourite is small and slightly upturned.

Basically, anything that remotely resembles Jenna Coleman's!

:joal:

11 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I like plenty of different types of noses, but my favourite is small and slightly upturned.

Basically, anything that remotely resembles Jenna Coleman's!

:joal:

Seconded. Yup she's so adorable. 

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Cauldron_no5 said:

Ahem, allow me to present actress Rebecca Ferguson('s gorgeous nose):

P9EFdwk.png

w9bfHyK.png

Yes!!! She is gorgeous as is her nose!

I am partial to US soccer star Alex Morgan - such a beautiful nose! Several great profile shots can be seen in this video of her modeling for Sports Illustrated -