Sneeze Fetish Forum

Registrations Currently Disabled

Hypnos

Bondi wrote:

Because of various reviews on this message board, and the idiots it will attract here, I have temporarily disabled any new registrations to this board and will delete all pending registrations. While today (in between my writing and revisions of a story), I was able to keep vigilant this forum, tomorrow I will be at work the entire day and will be unable to do that, and while the moderators are able to delete posts, they can't delete usernames or ban people; only Hypnos and I are able to do that. I'm sorry, but I simply do not want to come home to a million user accounts that I have to delete and ban all at once. If Hypnos has any objections to this, he can reenable new registrations. Otherwise I'll do it myself over the next couple of days. I appologize for the inconvenience this might cause.

Hypnos adds:

I fully support this decision for the time being.  We would be well advised to weather the storm and come out stronger on the far side.  If there is a genuine user wishing to register and you don't think you can wait for a week, maybe a couple of weeks, then please feel free to e-mail or instant message me and we may be able to work something out, as I can manually register users on the site. 

Archived