Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chekov/Sulu Star Trek?

Coffee Chicken Barista

If anyone is willing, I would love a Chekov/Sulu, Chekov with a cold or flu. You can be inspired by the original series, or the J.J Abrams one, or a mixture of both, I have no preference. I would very much love you forever and always!

I am more than willing to do a trade. I mostly write original m/m but I'm more than willing to write a fandom fic and it doesn't need to be m/m. As long as I know the fandom, I'll make it work! :)

LOVES!

Would you be interested in a trade with me? :) I may or may not be a bit of a Trekkie. :lol: Are you familiar with Enterprise? I'll happily write all the Chekov/Sulu your heart desires for a bitta Phlox goodness. :)

You can say no if you don't think my writing style would suit. I don't get offended. Also I will need until the weekend to start as I am super busy at work.

Hey! Sounds good. I actually quite like your writing style. I've read all your stories. :)

As for the trade, I have indeed seen Enterprise and, while I did enjoy it, I am such a die hard Original Series girl that I haven't seen Enterprise since it was originally on TV. I can definitely write a Phlox story for you if you want but you may need to give me some time to rewatch some of it to get the character back in my head. I will definitely write it for you though if you want to do the trade!

Also, on that note, anything in particular you prefer? Colds? Allergies? Pairings? Other things....?

I'll start rewatching some episodes to jog my memory! If this trade sounds good to you, that is...

Also, thank you so much! I have been craving some sick Chekov goodness and there hasn't been a whole lot of it. And what little there is normally isn't Chekov/Sulu. So, this would make me very happy!

Hey! Sounds good. I actually quite like your writing style. I've read all your stories. :)

As for the trade, I have indeed seen Enterprise and, while I did enjoy it, I am such a die hard Original Series girl that I haven't seen Enterprise since it was originally on TV. I can definitely write a Phlox story for you if you want but you may need to give me some time to rewatch some of it to get the character back in my head. I will definitely write it for you though if you want to do the trade!

Also, on that note, anything in particular you prefer? Colds? Allergies? Pairings? Other things....?

I'll start rewatching some episodes to jog my memory! If this trade sounds good to you, that is...

Oh happy days! I too will need a couple days to watch some episodes to make sure I can get the nuances of the characters right so they don't end up sounding like just some random dudes. :)

In the meantime if you want to fill me in on stuff that you like to see included so I can let it all percolate in my brain, that'd be great!

As for my preferences...let's see... colds are my favourite cause, tissues are better than handkerchiefs any day of the week, a pairing is not necessary but I do ship Phlox/Hoshi.

Really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this now! :D

Sounds perfect! YAY!

As for my preferences, definitely a cold (Chekov being the sick one), I'm a fan of fevers (just high enough to make you feel like crap) and I'm an extremely huge fan of trying to hide sickness. Like Chekov's sick but he doesn't want to tell anyone for whatever reason. And Chekov/Sulu...always Chekov/Sulu! Yay! I'm so excited!

Sounds perfect! YAY!

As for my preferences, definitely a cold (Chekov being the sick one), I'm a fan of fevers (just high enough to make you feel like crap) and I'm an extremely huge fan of trying to hide sickness. Like Chekov's sick but he doesn't want to tell anyone for whatever reason. And Chekov/Sulu...always Chekov/Sulu! Yay! I'm so excited!

Just to let you know, this is so totally happening now. Inspiration hit, hard. :laugh: I do need to spend some time making sure I don't butcher the characters but yeah...

In the meantime are there any no-nos to avoid when I am writing? Stuff you cannot stand?

Also if there are any episodes you'd like to suggest, that you think really define aspects of their characters you think I should know, feel free to suggest. Everyone is drawn to characters in different ways so I would like to see what bits are important to you. I would be happy to do the same, of course. :)

Oh wow. Um, there's nothing in particular that I'm really opposed to. I don't mind a bit of angst or whatever but I definitely want a happy ending. And I absolutely adore fluffiness! And I don't really have an episode that I prefer. They're all good. Haha. I guess "The Deadly Years" probably has the most potential but I really don't care. :)

Yay! I'm so glad you're going to write it! I'll be sure to start working on mine as well!

Also, is there anything in particular you want for yours? Personality traits? Episodes?

Also, is there anything in particular you want for yours? Personality traits? Episodes?

Just for a crash course in Phlox I would recommend s03e16 "Doctor's Orders" and s02e05 "A Night In Sickbay" just because you won't have to wade through a lot of other stuff as well. "Regeneration" could be useful for sickfic purposes too.

And this passage from one of the novels sums up everything better than I ever could:

"Not physically-he suffered from the same problems as Enterprise's human crew, an inability to (as the doctor put it) "tolerate" some of the Denari foods, a general malaise, a growing stiffness and soreness in his body that he attributed to certain chemical deficiencies-but mentally. The doctor seemed, by and large, to be his usual good natured self. Though the captain knew that with Denobulans, appearances could be deceiving."

I hope that wasn't too much. I am trying to be helpful, not demanding. :)

Also I will probably have something posted for you in the next couple of days, work demands allowing. I will post here and let you know when its up. The way its shaping up, its gonna be a multi-parter because I am having stupid amounts of fun writing it. :)

Not demanding at all! Definitely helpful! Like I said, it's been awhile since I've watched Enterprise but I watched a couple of episodes and it's starting to come back to me. :)

Take your time! Don't worry. And multi chapter sounds great! More to love! Yay! I'm so excited!

• 3 weeks later...

Just for a crash course in Phlox I would recommend s03e16 "Doctor's Orders" and s02e05 "A Night In Sickbay" just because you won't have to wade through a lot of other stuff as well. "Regeneration" could be useful for sickfic purposes too.

And this passage from one of the novels sums up everything better than I ever could:

"Not physically-he suffered from the same problems as Enterprise's human crew, an inability to (as the doctor put it) "tolerate" some of the Denari foods, a general malaise, a growing stiffness and soreness in his body that he attributed to certain chemical deficiencies-but mentally. The doctor seemed, by and large, to be his usual good natured self. Though the captain knew that with Denobulans, appearances could be deceiving."

I hope that wasn't too much. I am trying to be helpful, not demanding. :)

Also I will probably have something posted for you in the next couple of days, work demands allowing. I will post here and let you know when its up. The way its shaping up, its gonna be a multi-parter because I am having stupid amounts of fun writing it. :)

Hello there! Just to let you know, I finally had time to sit down and start writing so it should be up by this weekend at the latest! I'll let you know when it's up!

Archived