Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why a Blow Fetish

blowhonkblow

I know this is a question asked many times and while more often than not, I feel fortunate to have something like this to enjoy...I do wonder why.

Why do I like blowing so much? Next to family, there really is nothing in my life that has allowed me such sustained joy and attention as this ...er "thing".

Of course...I'm let to wonder if it's a mom thing. My mother passed away when i was young- had a lovely shapely nose with a loud honking blow- both factors in my fetish that have appeal. But the cold thing? The red nose thing? The "dasal" thing. Just haven't been able to assess why.

At the risk of questioning a good thing...I'm wondering why YOU like blowing so much.

BHB

It might not be a parental thing. Both of mine are still around and I LOOOOOOOVE honking blows on a woman.

I view it like this. There are worse things. I'm not a drug addict, I'm not a pedophile, I'm just into some weird stuff. It's harmless for the most part.

If you think about it too long it'll turn you into a pumpkin. You don't want that.

It might not be a parental thing. Both of mine are still around and I LOOOOOOOVE honking blows on a woman.

I view it like this. There are worse things. I'm not a drug addict, I'm not a pedophile, I'm just into some weird stuff. It's harmless for the most part.

If you think about it too long it'll turn you into a pumpkin. You don't want that.

Well said...why ask why?

BTW- GO CUBBIES!

Kit took the words right outta my mouth :)

Yeah i tried questioning it at times...but its just way more enjoyable to just enjoy the fact that a loud honking noseblow from a woman is absolutely irresistable! I can't figure it out, but i really couldn't care less about knowing why....just roll with it! :)

Well said...why ask why?

BTW- GO CUBBIES!

Yussssssssssssssssssssss

I think it might have something to do with "care-taking", but not sure why. I am more into the really gurgly blows from a woman, the kind where there's so much snot coming out, that you can hear it all coming out and they have to bend their head over and really blow to get all of it out. Just that look of helplessness when they are done, like they need to be taken care of. I know that I get that way after I have been blowing my nose a ton (like today) and there is a lot of snot coming out and it's really soggy sounding.

Hard to explain, if not impossible. Male congested blows - into a handkerchief - are just lovely.

THIS. :)

Can I add something to my previous statement?

Don't ever feel ashamed for what makes you, you. If anyone ever needs to talk my door is always open. Sometimes when we're finding ourselves we get into this dilemma of "what will the world think of me?"... Pardon my French.... But... F**K. THAT. S**T!

WHO CARES what they think of you? What do you think of you? Sure there's going to be stigma behind a fetish, but at least we can say something akin to "there are weirder things out there." If someone can't accept you for you who you are then they were never meant to be in your life anyway. Praise the gods that they left when they left.

I'm sorry, I'll get off of the soapbox now. lol

One last thing, if anyone ever needs to unload, vent or something, my door is always open, just shoot me a PM. I took half of a semester of Psychology 101. So I'm certified. lol

Jeff hit the nail on the head! Something about all that gurgling and helplessness gets me going, esp in a guy who has to be babied :)

I think it might have something to do with "care-taking", but not sure why. I am more into the really gurgly blows from a woman, the kind where there's so much snot coming out, that you can hear it all coming out and they have to bend their head over and really blow to get all of it out. Just that look of helplessness when they are done, like they need to be taken care of. I know that I get that way after I have been blowing my nose a ton (like today) and there is a lot of snot coming out and it's really soggy sounding.

PHWOAARR as my British friends say. This is my favorite kind of nose blowing. Ideally from a female, too. A beautiful woman blows her nose like this and I'll be in my bunk...

• 4 weeks later...

PHWOAARR as my British friends say. This is my favorite kind of nose blowing. Ideally from a female, too. A beautiful woman blows her nose like this and I'll be in my bunk...

Yup that's me today. Getting over a cold and blowing my nose a lot. No honking, just wet and gurgly.

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2015 at 5:08 PM, CharliesGirl said:

Jeff hit the nail on the head! Something about all that gurgling and helplessness gets me going, esp in a guy who has to be babied :)

Gurgling is awesome ?

On 1/20/2017 at 9:07 AM, D-DOG said:

Gurgling is awesome ?

I like when I can tell that a guy has a lot of snot in his nose when he blows it.  I also like honks as well.  When a guy can honk loudly without having a cold or allergies, that's really sexy to me.  Honking and gurgling are also hot simultaneously, lol.

For me, it's just that the act of getting a box of tissues and blowing can be the first step for a tough woman to admit that maybe she is getting a little sick. It's kind of like... if you're just sniffling, but you don't require tissues, it's a little easier to play things off as not really being sick. Once they go for the tissues, they might have to say, "Okay, so I have a TINY cold. Stop overre-- KISHOO -- overreacting. *blow* Don't be silly; my forehead's not hot. You're such a -- *blow* -- such a worrier."

• 1 month later...

To me, when watching women blowing, it'a all about witnessing that level of vulnerability in public - like having to display something very intimate, personal, potentially embarrassing, making them quite 'raw' in the process.

If in a library, say, I get quite excited if I see a packet of tissues on the desk where a woman is working, hoping this a sign of a real treat nose blow to come. Even when seeing an open handbag and tissues in that, too.

And when a really prim and proper woman does a big gurgling snotty blow - gorgeous! 

On 19.3.2017 at 6:29 PM, CheekyGuy said:

To me, when watching women blowing, it'a all about witnessing that level of vulnerability in public - like having to display something very intimate, personal, potentially embarrassing, making them quite 'raw' in the process.

If in a library, say, I get quite excited if I see a packet of tissues on the desk where a woman is working, hoping this a sign of a real treat nose blow to come. Even when seeing an open handbag and tissues in that, too.

And when a really prim and proper woman does a big gurgling snotty blow - gorgeous! 

Yeah, the pack of tissues. For the majority of people nothing special ... for us it's pure excitement! ^_^

On March 19, 2017 at 1:29 PM, CheekyGuy said:

I'm neither prim nor proper, but I like to consider myself quite good at big gurgling snotty blows! They're generally pretty satisfying, at least for me when I feel and see what I expelled from my nose. You can always check them out on JM Anon, my YouTube channel.

On 3/24/2017 at 10:30 AM, CharliesGirl said:

I'm neither prim nor proper, but I like to consider myself quite good at big gurgling snotty blows! They're generally pretty satisfying, at least for me when I feel and see what I expelled from my nose. You can always check them out on JM Anon, my YouTube channel.

Very nice stuff on there (they are all audio-only, aren't they?) How do act in terms of whether to look at people, or turn away, when you blow in public? You must think about the fact that there may be some in the vicinity for whom one of your big snotty blows is a delight? :)

2 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Very nice stuff on there (they are all audio-only, aren't they?) How do act in terms of whether to look at people, or turn away, when you blow in public? You must think about the fact that there may be some in the vicinity for whom one of your big snotty blows is a delight? :)

Yeah, they're all just audio. When I blow in public, I kind of look away from any people. I'm not sure if anyone around here would be into it! Haha. 

Archived