Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think my account is broken!

Siegward

Hello SFF staff. I've been having some technical problems with my account that started happening about a week ago(?) I'm not sure because I wasn't on the site for a while. All these issues started at the same time and there could be more that I'm not aware of:

• My profile does not have list of visitors
  • When I follow a topic my account automatically unfollows within a few minutes
  • When I send or receive a PM the conversation automatically deletes within a few minutes
  • No matter if I sign it privately or not my account will ALWAYS say the last time I signed in was private

I think that's it, I'll update if I notice more things wrong. Thanks mods for whatever you can do.

I know I'm not staff but for the visitors one go into your profile and than edit profile settings than enable show last five visitors as it only shows five Max.

I know I'm not staff but for the visitors one go into your profile and than edit profile settings than enable show last five visitors as it only shows five Max.

Oh! Okay thanks that's one problem out of the way.

I think the following topics may have something to do with your settings too. It may be better if HoL weighs in here on what the problems might be but I know there is a setting where you can choose to automatically follow every topic you post in so maybe try playing around with the settings in there and see if that helps?

As for the PMs, I'm not sure what to suggest but that sounds annoying :/ all I would suggest is that you check the settings of your account. Maybe it has something in there that might help?

My profile does not have list of visitors

When I follow a topic my account automatically unfollows within a few minutes

When I send or receive a PM the conversation automatically deletes within a few minutes

No matter if I sign it privately or not my account will ALWAYS say the last time I signed in was private

I've been running a few tests with your account and struggling to recreate much of this at the minute. I can see the list of visitors for your account. However I do agree that your account does seem to say that your last activity is 'Private' at the minute. I notice you said you weren't on the site for a while before this, can you remember having changed anything else since you were last here? Specifically your browser or settings on your browser?

I've followed a random topic, (the 'Fifth Harmony' one posted this morning) and also sent you a test PM to see if it deletes that. I'll check back on those things later.

There isn't an option that I'm aware of to automatically have your PM's deleted after a certain amount of time, so that definitely shouldn't be happening.

ETA: (11:39 UK time) I've just checked again and the PM was received successfully and hasn't been deleted and there's a post in the topic I had your account follow which you received a notification for, so those things all seem to be working as far as I can tell. I've unfollowed the topic again now.

Please let me know if you're still having problems! :)

My profile does not have list of visitors

When I follow a topic my account automatically unfollows within a few minutes

When I send or receive a PM the conversation automatically deletes within a few minutes

No matter if I sign it privately or not my account will ALWAYS say the last time I signed in was private

I've been running a few tests with your account and struggling to recreate much of this at the minute. I can see the list of visitors for your account. However I do agree that your account does seem to say that your last activity is 'Private' at the minute. I notice you said you weren't on the site for a while before this, can you remember having changed anything else since you were last here? Specifically your browser or settings on your browser?

I've followed a random topic, (the 'Fifth Harmony' one posted this morning) and also sent you a test PM to see if it deletes that. I'll check back on those things later.

There isn't an option that I'm aware of to automatically have your PM's deleted after a certain amount of time, so that definitely shouldn't be happening.

ETA: (11:39 UK time) I've just checked again and the PM was received successfully and hasn't been deleted and there's a post in the topic I had your account follow which you received a notification for, so those things all seem to be working as far as I can tell. I've unfollowed the topic again now.

Please let me know if you're still having problems! :)

Yea yesterday I was able to receive PMs fine so I think thats all taken care of. The only problem now is my online status which isn't really a big deal.

Archived