Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to certain Youtube commenters

Chanel_no5

I want to give a huge kudos to those who leave kind and respectful comments on fetishy Youtube channels, who calls the rude/sharking ones out on their behaviour, and who refrains from commenting on and sharking Youtubers (mainly women) who obviously don’t have the fetish.

Now I don’t have a Youtube account and never will, but I still want to show some appreciation for those who are NICE and WELL-BEHAVED, because I want to see more of that in general.

You’re the good guys, and I salute you! You know who you are, and I want you to know that you are noticed and appreciated. Keep up being awesome.

:cheers:

Agreed! Thanks for giving everyone here a good name, and especially for responding to and shaming the disrespectful commenters on these videos and showing that rude/offensive behavior is not tolerated in our community. Keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...

Adding my kudos to this list as well - I never understood those commenters who were not respectful, and pushy and abrasive toward YouTubers. What did they expect to get out of it?!?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived