Sneeze Fetish Forum

Once Upon A Time Request!

TheGreatCatsby

Hello! Would anybody be interested in writing a fanfiction for the pairing Swan Queen? I have no preference for plot, though I have a few ideas if you don't know what to write.

Anyone?

I'm willing to write a fic in return. Fandoms include:

Hannibal, Sherlock, The Hobbit/Lord of the rings, the hunger games, the mortal instruments/infernal devices, glee (only up to season 3), once upon a time, Downton abbey, being human, Harry Potter, black butler, death note... Possibly more, but I can't think at the moment. Don't hesitate to ask!

Hello! I might be up to doing a trade for you, but I haven't watched the newest or the season before this one yet. I'm not sure if you would mind waiting while I get caught up, but I love Captain Swan so :P

Hello! I might be up to doing a trade for you, but I haven't watched the newest or the season before this one yet. I'm not sure if you would mind waiting while I get caught up, but I love Captain Swan so :P

Hi!

I don't mind a fic from the beginning of the series, or wherever you're up to - PM me and we'll work something out!

Also, I'm happy to write a CaptainSwan fic, but let me know how far you are so I don't include any spoilers!

~TheGreatCatsby

Archived