Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steven Universe-Seeking Writing/RP Partners Or Trade

SleepingPhlox

I know there are a lot of people who are into Steven Universe here because it was repeatedly seeing people mention it that led me to wonder what it was, which led me to start hungrily devouring episodes because I adore Amethyst. And I know there have been people talking about wanting an RP but now that I know what it is and want in, I can't find them.

So I am officially looking for (preferably a few) writing partners for a round robin format story or RP with the gems and illness or some such. I need to watch a few more episodes to be fully caught up but I'm nearly there.

And if there are folks that don't want to do a joint story or RP but would be up for writing about or drawing Amethyst for me, hit me up for a trade or something. :)

Hi!! I love Steven Universe way too much and I think I'd be interested in something like this! I just have a few questions, though. First off, what's a round robin format? And then my other question was about the trade: If we were to do an art trade what are your preferences??

Count me in too, although there are limits on what I can do. I work 50+ hours a week at my demanding job, so I gave up on RP. There is a good chance that my responses to anything will be delayed. I would hate to promise artwork even though I want to draw more, because drawing anything takes me 5ever.

I am open to fic trades, collaborative stories and requests though. It just so happens that I love Amethyst too. :) I am a huge Steven Universe fan, that show has so many wonderful characters.

Hi!! I love Steven Universe way too much and I think I'd be interested in something like this! I just have a few questions, though. First off, what's a round robin format? And then my other question was about the trade: If we were to do an art trade what are your preferences??

Okay, sorry for my late reply. I hope you don't think I was ignoring you for any reason, I had a hectic week and am just catching up on leisure stuff now! A round-robin format is where you get a few people and each person writes a bit going in a certain order until it gets back to the first person and on and on it goes. Kinda like the RPs but a bit more structured. And each person choose a character and write about them during their turn while advancing the plot. Fun to do, difficult to set up. :laugh:

I don't really draw so I would love to trade with someone who does so I can see lovely pretty pictures, but I would probably have to offer writing in return. I will write absolutely anything asked of me though. And y'know, if someone wanted to draw sick Amethyst and if Pearl happened to be there looking after her even though she's kinda freaked out by it, that would be super awesome... :D

Count me in too, although there are limits on what I can do. I work 50+ hours a week at my demanding job, so I gave up on RP. There is a good chance that my responses to anything will be delayed. I would hate to promise artwork even though I want to draw more, because drawing anything takes me 5ever.

I am open to fic trades, collaborative stories and requests though. It just so happens that I love Amethyst too. :) I am a huge Steven Universe fan, that show has so many wonderful characters.

Okay, that's a lot of hours. o_O I go through spates of not really having the time to get on the internet and do fun stuff so I would completely understand. Seeing as how we're both fans I think we can work together to get some good SU stuff all up in here so...if you have anything you'd like me to do, just let me know. As for me, my desires are simple and up there under that other quote. :)

Archived