Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you being/doing for Halloween?

Snufaleeze

Self-explanatory!

I'm being Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls and am going trick or treating with friends!

Have fun!

I'm working an overnight at the veterinary ER. BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE TOXICITY DOGS.

It sucks because I got invited to a bunch of cool Halloween parties, since all my 9-5 friends are excited that it's on a Saturday. BUT there's a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at a local small theater on Friday night, which I do have off! So we're gonna do that 8D

I am a white unicorn with a pink horn. I wore it when I was in first grade, yet it still fits. I am going to an equestrian center to lead horses around, for little kids to ride on while receiving candy. I am hoping that I don't get stepped on or kicked in the stomach (by the kids) :P .

Happy Halloween!

I have to dress up for work because I actually work on Halloween day (btw anyone have any kid-friendly costume ideas that would work for a plus-sized lady??). As for Halloween night, I'm going to a kick-off party at a big local comics shop to celebrate the start of National Novel Writing Month.

I might be Luigi for halloween-making the costume myself-just need long overalls! :) If not,I might just throw on my old cheerleading uniform and go as a cheerleader. .u.

And I might go trick or treating...:3

Friday night I'm being the notorious RBG (supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg) and Saturday night I'm being a bottle of Sriracha. I'm pretty irrationally excited for this whole halloween business. I am doing the party thing both nights, and on Saturday afternoon my building has trick-or-treating for the kid residents, so I'll be handing out candy.

I'm staying inside and watching The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown with some hot apple cider. Walking around at night in a costume without a coat or gloves is not kind to my very poor circulation, so sadly no plans for trick-or-treating.

Also probably watching this on loop all night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTROTp20Z1U

I'm doing the same as last year and going as a living dead girl.

I ordered 2 pints of fake blood and my brother also bought me some because we spent about 4 hours last year traipsing around shops looking for some on 31st October :lol: I ended up using hair dye which still worked really well.

I just need to buy some cheap clothes to rip and spatter with blood and buy some more white contact lenses and then let my make up skills do the rest xD

A friend of mine is hosting a party and I'm going to dress up as Wednesday Addams, both because it's easy and because I LOVE her. I've loved her for at least a decade and a half. :yes:

Going to a horrr movie marathon on Friday, then handing out candy from our new house for the first time on Saturday for trick-or-treating. I still don't have a costume idea... I've never been good with finding a good costume. I don't want to look too scary, so I should probably find some kind of costume or face paint because lord knows my default face is pretty scary.

A friend of mine is hosting a party and I'm going to dress up as Wednesday Addams, both because it's easy and because I LOVE her. I've loved her for at least a decade and a half. :yes:

I had such a crush on Morticia... :P

On halloween, I'm sitting in a bus for 12 hours and being treated suspiciously by border control because bus travel is cheap. :P I suppose that is its own kind of horror? ;)

I will be sleeping in the evening and then working a night shift dressed as an oversized pumpkin :P (you dress in full fluorescent orange to work on the railway).

Also since the shift is in Twickenham immediately following the Rugby World Cup final I may see some fairly horrific things in the process!

Friday evening I'm taking my kidlets to help out a friend who is throwing a party for her young kidlets and wanted help with the "scare room". Kidlets are pysched to help with that.

Saturday- son **says** that he's staying home (we'll see). I'm taking daughter around and she's also collecting for UNICEF while she Trick or Treats. :D

And my "Taking Kidlet(s) Trick or Treating 'Tax'" is still the same. I take 1/3 of the Butterfingers off the top. lol! :P

I'm being Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls

I <3 Mabel! (Do you have the shooting star sweater? ;) )

Me and my friends are going as Winnie the Pooh characters. I'm being piglet. So hard to get all of the pinks to match...

I'll be dressing up as an Inkling from Splatoon and attending a reading of a radio play that my friend is in! The play is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I'm super excited for it, especially since she's been so happy with her involvement. :)

Oh oh oh! I know this one! Pick me!

I'm going as Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. I told my grandmother this, and she sent me the dress and some red hairspray. I'm so pumped!

Once I get home from work around four that day, I'm going to change into my Applejack cosplay and hand out candy. I still love dressing up even thought I'm not going out! x)

I'm going to be Phoebe Buffay from Friends. I just picked out my costume today, and since I play guitar I can add that to my accessories. :)

On Saturday I'm going to see my friend in an A'Capella concert with my friend group, and then we are going to the basement of one of their dorm's and watch scary movies. :D

Erm, well, I had a lot of costume ideas, but not a lot of motivation, so I'll probably be going as... a werewolf during a new moon, let's say. :lol:

I'll mostly be working all weekend, but will definitely find some time to lurk around on Saturday and check out the costumes/decorations. Potentially going to a spooky scary burlesque show on Friday night, as well, funds permitting.

I'm actually going to a party. I've never been to a Halloween party before, unless you count the class parties when I was in elementary school. :lol: I'm kind of nervous, because I don't like huge crowds and whatnot, but I'm meeting a bunch of people and I'm not going alone, so I hope I will be ok. I'm finally wearing my cosplay outfit that I started putting together a year ago; had I actually made it to a convention this year I would have worn it sooner.

I have to get up early and feed the horses, so I'll just have a glass of wine and read some Stephen King. ^_^

Not that I would actually go out even if I didn't have responsibilities the morning after, but still, this way I can pretend.

Archived