Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold fic plot bunny Criminal Minds?

Chanel_no5

Yo guys, I’m recently being a little bit curious about the appeal of colds. It’s likely never going to top my list, but there is a little thing that I’d like to see atm, for those of you into Criminal Minds and not completely opposed to, uh, older ladies as the sneezers. :rolleyes:

Okay, yeah, just tossing my plot bunny out there if anyone wants to pick it up and play with it a little.

Blake and Reid are, for some reason, caught somewhere together (snowed in at a crime scene, stuck in a broken-down car in the middle of nowhere, I’m sure you can come up with a plausible reason; us fetishists so often can), whilst Blake is coming down with the most insanely sneezy cold of her life and she’s trying desperately to hide it from Reid because she knows he’s a germ phobic and she doesn’t want to unsettle/repulse him, but obviously he has known about it since before she knew it herself. The core of their relationship is completely up to writer's preference; friendship, colleague, romance, mother/son, whatever… I’m partial to friendship between those two myself, but I can view them in any way. And by all means, play with contagion all you want. I’m 100% for female sneezing myself, but, hey, loosen up and have some fun, right? :P

I’m personally into, how to put this… “clean colds”, like, outside of sneezing and not too graphically described-relatedness I’m okay with fevers/fatigue, but I really struggle with coughs and phlegm and that kind of mess, so, not too much of that, please?

Yeah, that's pretty much the thing. It's not a be-all, end-all thing for me, so no sweat, but... it'd be kind of intriguing to see, if anyone wants to toy around with the plot bunny. And I swear I'll move on from Blake to some other non-popular middle-aged female character soon enough.

Probably. :yay:

Oh my goshh yesss someone please write this. I don't commonly write female fics, so I can't help you there Channel. I totally love the possible mother/son aspect of Reid and Blakes relationship. But if someone else wants to pick this plot bunny up that would be cool, cuz I love this idea :P

Oh my goshh yesss someone please write this. I don't commonly write female fics, so I can't help you there Channel. I totally love the possible mother/son aspect of Reid and Blakes relationship. But if someone else wants to pick this plot bunny up that would be cool, cuz I love this idea :P

I've had no takers so far, sooo... but I might do something with it myself some time, however at the moment I'm all "written-out" and my cold-writing skills aren't too good to begin with. But I agree... there is just something really sweet about those two and their mother/son relationship. It normally doesn't do it for me but it's like it came naturally with their chemistry and not like it was scripted, which somehow makes me go awww, because I'm obviously a self-contradiction. ^_^

Archived