Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request/Trade?

PropertyofCora

I'm in the middle of a trade right now but have some time to write more, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a trade for this fic I am absolutely dying for. Remember the NBC show Dracula? It only lasted one season, but it is my all time favorite show ever, and I would do anything for a story involving the character Lady Jayne sneezing. I can go into more detail if you are interested/want something to go on, but if anyone would be willing to write her and is familiar enough with the show I would be forever grateful.

One possible scenario would be her coming down with a cold that is interfering with her hunting work, so the Order tells her to take the weekend off, and Lady Lucy comes seeking more advice and ends up taking care of her. (But seriously, I'm open to anything as long as she's involved)

In return, I will write you a story of course. It could be original or in one of the fandoms I'm familiar with. I can attempt male sneezes but I'm best writing females, especially f/f pairings, but if you're willing to write mine I'll probably be happy to stretch my familiarity to places I normally would not. I can do Once Upon a Time, Psych, Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, The Middle, The Nanny, Malcolm in the Middle, Grey's Anatomy (earlier seasons pre-plane crash), Disney, Tim Burton works, and many others. If you want to know if I'll write something I didn't list, feel free to ask.

Thank you in advance!

Archived