Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Sneeze headcanons?

Juniebee

Hello! Does anybody have any specific sneeze-related headcanons you want to talk about-from your favorite fandom characters? Idk if there's a thread like this, but I'm just wondering...

I'll start with mine:

Legend of Korra fangirl here, so ....

Mako- Since the brothers grew up on the streets, I really can't imagine him having any allergies except for some exotic flowers or crazy perfume. I headcanon that he has a really sensitive nose, and normally sneezes doubles or triples, vocal and kinda loud. He would use cupped hands or his fist to cover them, or tissues or handkercheifs when he has a cold. I would headcanon something like " hut-CHOO! Hih...eSHUU!" or rapid ones like " Het'ESH!ESHH!..E'PSCHU!". At work he would excuse himself before sneezing. He uses his hands to cover his mouth and Bolin always nags him to use his arm...Only says "bless you" to friends and family, mostly just to Bolin. ( It's a very special thing to be blessed by Mako) When blessed, he gives a curt nod, unless it's his brother , then a gracious " thanks". He would turn/step away from other people when blowing his nose in public, but otherwise thinks of it as a normal thing people do, and shouldn't make a fuss about.

Bolin- Deeper, chestier sneezes , minimal vocalization, he uses his arm to cover his mouth. He would turn to the side if he can. Singles, unless he has a bad cold. Doesn't sneeze too easily. Says a cheerful "Bless you!" to anyone and everyone, and when blessed himself , says " Thank you" cheerfully, with a little grin. I would imagine a soft but deep, " Hur-RuHOO!" or " Huff-SSHOO!" Has no qaulms about blwoing his nose in public, but wouldn't do it at the dinner table.

Asami- Embrassingly loud , high pitched sneezes, uses her arm to cover her mouth, or tissues/handkercheifs when she's working through a cold. Excuses herself before sneezing, normally singles, unless a cold.allergeis are getting to her. I would imagine she has a few allegries, given her upbringing away from other people, in a super clean mansion. Her sneezes would be like " Hut-SHEW" or even " Ha-TOO" In a business setting, would excuse herself to blow her nose, but otherwise just steps away.

Korra- Dramatic sneezes, but lower pitched. She has no qaulms about sneezing or blowing her nose in public. Would cover with her hands, maybe tissues if she's sick. BLows her nsoe dramatically as well. Singles, unless she has a cold. No allergies. " Hat-CHOO!" or " ASHUUUU" or " IIISSHEW!"

Damn those were long. I just wanted a thread were people can share their headcanons without necessarily writing a fic, even though I plan on doing so at some point.

( Sorry if this is too similar to " How Would they Sneeze" , but more in depth and without asking what other people think, but sharing the headcanons yourself, with no obligation to answer other people's thoughts. )

Archived