Sneeze Fetish Forum

'Lost' sneezers- only saw them sneeze once but it was amazing (2F)

Heathcliff

Did you ever know someone in the past who you only ever saw sneeze on one occasion... but the sneezes were so impressive it made you wonder folornly about their other sneezes that you must have missed? I have a couple of obs like that, both memories from college.

The first was a girl two years above me in college- so I only saw her when I was in my first year. I never got to know her but I saw her around a lot. So far as I have a 'type' she was my type- pale-skinned and dark-haired, with a curvy figure and large breasts. She was also quite athletic- being the captain of the college women's football team.

The only time I saw her sneeze was in the college in the Spring- perhaps not surprisingly, at the start of hayfever season. I remember she was wearing a red woolen sweater which showed off the curve of her bust beautifully. She was walking on her own, though there were people not too far away. I saw her pause and close her eyes, with a casual expression- sort of "Oh- wait a minute- I'm going to sneeze." I love it when women look unembarrassed about a sneeze like that. She covered vaguely and sneezed once, a very loud and womanly "AAAAH-EEEEEH-SHOOOO!" Basically my perfect type of female sneeze! She continued on her way, still looking un-flustered; and that magnificent sneeze was the one and only time I ever saw her sneeze.

-------------

The second obs was also a girl in one of the years above me in college, and also took place in the Spring. This one I think must have been due to hayfever, as it was an allergic-looking fit from someone I had never seen sneeze once before.

The sneezer was a dark-blonde young woman, with a fairly petite figure and who usually wore dark black-rimmed glasses that contrasted nicely with her fair complexion. She had a bit of a reputation for sleeping with a few guys from the college. While I never spread these rumours myself (I was too much of a nerd to know much about her and her friends) I'm ashamed to say I see this now for what it was: just the usual laddish college-guy bullshit.

Anyway, though I had seen this cute girl about a lot, I had never heard her sneeze- until this Spring afternoon in the college bar, where she was playing pool with a few guys. With no warning she suddenly moved away from the table and launched into a fit of desperate sneezes: Not too loud, but it sounded like she couldn't hold them back: "Ahhrshoo! Ahhhrrshoo! Heaahshoo! Haahshooo!"

She walked out of the back door of the bar at this point- I thought at first to avoid being the centre of attention as she waited for the sneezes to stop- she was gone for over a minute. She came back blowing her nose into a wad of tissue, and mentioned to the guys that she had only gone to get it (the guys seemed on the point of leaving, unsure if she was coming back).

Unfortunately then the guys did leave, and she went with them- so I didn't see any more sneezes (although her current fit seemed to have finished, leaving her nose looking quite pink and her looking a little embarrassed). It was a shame I never saw her sneeze again- because if any sneezes justified the name "deseperate fit", hers did.

Hope you enjoyed. :)

At least you were able to remember the experience! I've had several experiences with "lost" sneezers, as you put it, but I can't remember most of them.

Red sweater and a big sneeze?! I'm sold. Sign me up! Great obs!

Haha oddly enough when I read that it reminded me of one of your obs!

Archived