Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F.

sneezesweater

I was waiting in line at the bank and a woman two people ahead of me sneezed 3 times and blew her nose. She was in her early 40's, short and with a curvy build. Her hair was blonde and long and curly. She had a grey skirt and jacket type suit on and was probably on her lunch break too. I didn't pay much attention to her until I heard her take in a huge breath. I looked up just in time to see her sneeze to her side into her right fist. It was a loud womanly, "EHHHHHH-HOOOO!!" She got a tissue from one of those pocket packs that she had in her purse, placed it over her nose with both hands and inhaled deeply again, finally sneezing loudly to her side with a "UHHHH-EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-SHOO!!" This sneeze was longer and more throaty and followed immediately by another, "HUH-UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOO!!!". The blow that followed was very runny and loud. She changed nostrils 5 times in the one blow, wiped her nose and returned the tissues to her purse! Short, sweet, and intense!!!

Sounds amazing. I love it when sneezes get throaty and wetter the more a woman sneezes. Plus the huge wet blow awww yisss.

as always sneezysweater...a complete joy. No one has more honking observations than you. When I see you listed - i know my days is about to improve...

Happy Honks

BHB

Archived