Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests?

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

I'm in a writing mood! I want to write a fanfic, probably not something with giant sneezes, just to stretch other muscles or whatever. Also because I don't tend to write fanfic or, you know, normal sneezing, but I read those stories so like... wanna give back to that part of the community! and stuff! Also potentially open to 18+ though obviously PM me about that ish so we can discuss away from the youngins.

Fandoms I know: Marvel Cinematic Universe (but I have not seen AoU and odds of me doing so before writing a fic are 50/50 so.), Harry Potter, X-Men, BBC Merlin, BBC Sherlock, How To Get Away With Murder, Scandal, Empire, Jane the Virgin, Black-ish... maybe some other ones. Don't remember off the top of my head tbh. I might do some RPF of singers or rappers or hockey players. I'm not as knowledgeable about actors and I don't care about non-hockey athletes, but I'd consider it.

You can post or PM me. I'm always down for trades if that's on offer but no need. I'm potentially willing to do a little research into a fandom I'm not totally familiar with but obviously reserve the right to like... not do that. But I might! Either way, it will probably take a long time for me to finish your request. But I will finish it! One day.

I will let you know which request(s) I am taking on. I don't want to take a bunch of requests (bc they will not get finished until like 2018 if I do) but I can probably do like 2-3. I would say first come first serve but it's really just gonna be whatever the hell I feel like doing, lol.

Okay. Is that all? I think that's all. Hit me up. Yay!

If you're doing X-Men, I would be in for a Storm fic, allergies or a pollen fit. If you're doing Marvel fandom, I would request a Mary Jane Watson fic from Spiderman if you're writing sneezing while hiding.

Pretty much anyone from The Avengers, though my favorites are Natasha and Clint. AoU was terrible imo so I just pretend it never happened.

I'd be super grateful for an Empire fic featuring Jamal or a How to Get Away With Murder fic featuring Wes. Both fandoms get so little attention and I've been dying to see fics for either of them. I would be eternally grateful to see one of these fics written. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're interested I would love a criminal minds Fic with jj sneezing. I could help with details if you're interested.

Archived