Sneeze Fetish Forum

Storytime!

TheWolfOfStone

Although the title is pretty self-explainitory, I'll explain an explanation to explain stuff, even though I'm no good at explaining stuff:

Basically, we're making a story by adding a sentence or phrase on to what the last person said. You can't add more than a sentence at a time, so put as much detail into your sentence as you can.

I'm so bad a explaining explanations to others who need explaining done.

Here, I'll start:

Up in a house on a hill, there lived a shaggy-haired dog named Pickles.

While the dog had become a comforting presence to the townsfolk below, rumors about the house itself hung heavy in the air.

(PS: I love this game. Thank you for starting it. :laugh: )

There was talk of a faint buzzing noise one could hear if one approached too closely, and a peculiar vertigo sensation, similar to how one might feel if they stepped very close to the edge of a particularly harrowing drop.

Most of the townsfolk tried to avoid the house as much as possible, except for a young girl who seemed to use the place as an escape, often spending evenings reading on its deteriorated front porch, her hand intertwined with Pickles' shaggy hair.

She was of a melancholy nature and the rumours of the house didn't sway her; rather, she found the feeling of the house similar to the weight of her stresses which was alleviated by the presence of the dog.

• 2 weeks later...

So, when the girl came up to the house one day to find Pickles not there, she felt a feeling of fright crawl up her back and make her hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

She looked around nervously,hoping Pickles was just hiding. Maybe this was all a game. Maybe he'd come running to her. But nothing showed up...

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing she recognized as the companion she shared a kinship with, just the faint scraping of a rocking chair.

Archived