Sneeze Fetish Forum

Life is Strange Request!

sneezelover

Can someone please write a Life is Strange story (popular choose your adventure video game) about Chloe getting sick and Max taking care of her? And maybe they could be lesbian lovers? it was implied in the video game after all! :P

Omg why did I never think to do this... oh, right, I haven't finished the last chapter because I'll never be prepared for the emotional trauma. :lol: But if I get the time I might try to write something.

Or I'll wait and see what Winged writes because I'm sure it'll be hella awesome.

Omg why did I never think to do this... oh, right, I haven't finished the last chapter because I'll never be prepared for the emotional trauma. :lol: But if I get the time I might try to write something.

Or I'll wait and see what Winged writes because I'm sure it'll be hella awesome.

...co-write? ;D

It's not exactly what you asked for, but I've had this sitting around my comp and figured....why not share. I love Max/Chloe.

Scene takes place in Chaos Theory, when Max and Chloe just wake up after their excursion at Blackwell.

=========================================================================================

Max lounged on Chloe's bed, not wanting to get up. She had to get back to Blackwell today and she was definitely not looking forward to it. Chloe lay next to her, looking relaxed and sexy as ever. She could even pull off blue hair with her roots showing. Max gazed at her, almost mesmerized at her best friend. How did she do this? Every time she was with Chloe, her heart sped. She recognized the feelings. The butterflies in her stomach. The real reason she hadn't called Chloe. That fear of rejection from the person she loved.

Max was stalling. She shifted in bed and tried not to stare at Chloe, but then Chloe turned to face her. "You know, you could always bounce ideas off me for photos. I know I'm not the artist you are, but you never really talk much about what kind of photos you want to take."

Max thought, hm...no, she never did really talk about what kind of photographer she wanted to be. She looked to Chloe to respond, but Chloe had tilted her head away. Her eyes fluttered as she rubbed her nose with a blue painted finger.

"Chloe?"

Chloe cleared her throat, "Sorry I-" she inhaled deeply, "Huh-tisshhh!"

"Bless you." Max said.

"Oh man, where are my damn tissues?" Chloe looked around, eyes watering. Another sneeze was coming. Max sat up, looking around for the tissues.

"Do you even have tissues?" Max said, looking around the messy room. "Or do you just use your shirt?" she joked.

"Dude," Chloe sniffled, her breath hitched twice and "Hhhhtshhh!" she sneezed again, "shut up and just" Max could see her nostrils flare wide as her head tilted up in preparation for a final sneeze, "hhhiiiiSHHHHH!" She cupped her hands over her face as she sneezed and arched her back into the last one.

Max was already up and searching Chloe's room. She finally spotted a box of tissues under Chloe's desk. She nabbed them and went back to the bed. With a mischievous grin, she started to rewind. She carefully slowed it down to just before Chloe sneezed, and she relaxed in bed as she had been before.

"You know, you could always bounce ideas off me for photos." Chloe said. "I know I'm not the artist you are, but you never really talk much about what kind of photos you want to take."

Max pretended to rest her head in thought, but eyed Chloe carefully. Then Chloe's nose twitched. She tilted her head....

eyes fluttering, she rubbed her nose again....

her breath hitched....

Max snagged a tissue and held it out for her. Chloe didn't have time to look surprised. She snatched it and sneezed the same "Huh-tisshhh!" into the tissue. She rubbed her nose again and looked at Max. "You used your power to get me a tissue? Lame."

Max didn't respond. Instead she held out another tissue just as Chloe's nose twitched again. Chloe grabbed the second tissue and "Hhhhtshhh!"

Chloe blinked and rubbed at her nose. She raised her eyebrow at Max, who had gathered three tissues and held them out to Chloe. Chloe took them and Max watched her eyes water. Her head tilted back again, but this time she held the tissues to her increasingly pink nose. Her breath hitched..."hhhiiiiSHHNNNN!" she finished into the tissues, sneeze slightly more muffled than before. She wiped at her nose and looked almost embarrassed. Max had never seen her embarrassed before.

"Okay, that was kind of cool." Chloe nudged her, "Thanks Max."

Max smiled. Anything for Chloe.

Oh man Feta I love it! Loose the rewind use I didn't even think of that lol! Thanks for sharing.

Also to AnonyMouse and Winged if I could add that Handkerchiefs be used instead of tissues that'd be great!! Oh and I'm also not a fan of mess too much.

Also, you should TOTALLY finish the last chapter its so good!!

Archived