Sneeze Fetish Forum

LapidotLover22

Last night was weird. I was dreaming that my nose was seriously stuffed up and I just need to blow my nose so bad. My AP Environmental Science teacher was with me and we were in my house. I have no idea why other than she strikes me as a true mother figure, especially since when we have a sub it's usually because her kid is sick. ANYWAY, she was looking through my medicine cabinet in the kitchen for I'll never know what (possibly cold medicine), and while she was doing that I blew my nose a lot and hard into a tissue and since I'm the sort who looks, I did and there was a lot of clear snot, although the tissue was stained yellow a little.

The dream switched to something else I can't remember, and then I woke up around 4am, and I really did need to blow my nose super bad. So I did, having to be really quiet since I share my room with my sister. Reality never blends into my dreams, so this was a very interesting experience. I told my friends at lunch, and I thought it wouldn't be a big deal since I'm not super into nose blowing, but I felt super awkward afterword. :sweatdrop: Not that they knew since they started talking about something else and I went back to my phone Kindle.

Also, my nose has been super runny all day. Even managed to sneeze a few times. :doublethumbsup:

Archived