Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief observations

allergyboy2001

I was at a party the other day and wanted to share several handkerchief observations. All observations involved baby-boomer men, so skip if that's not your thing. :-)

I was standing next to one guy, but had my head turned away talking to someone else, when I was startled by a loud noise. The guy had extracted a white handkerchief from his back right pocket and unfolded it to the point where only one fold remained (half-folded), and was blowing his nose loudly! He then refolded the hankie and slipped it back into his pocket. He did it one other time later in the party - either because of the cold air (we were standing outside) or a slight cold.

Later, a guy inside the house took a white handkerchief from his front right pocket and wiped the nose of one of his kids. Another, older, guy pulled out his handkerchief and said something like, "I still carry one too!"

And because of the cold temperatures, I was taking my large white handkerchief in and out multiple times during the party, for a quick wipe or mild blow. If I had thought fast enough, I would have participated in the handkerchief comparison mentioned above. ;-)

Archived