Sneeze Fetish Forum

(enter me) He said in parenthesis.

LittlePrince

Yes, that was a Hamilton reference.

Hi!!! My name is Luke, but if Prince is easier to remember, you can definitely call me that, too!

I just joined today!

I've been pretty much subconsciously into the fetish for pretty much my whole life, and was recently brought to the light by a friend and some chhinkni.

That's all there is to that!!

I like fairies and other creatures of the fae realm, I'm small, a witch, pretty much a prince, and I'm constantly sick!

I am an artist in both makeup and traditional artistry, a musician, a costumer, an actor and a writer!

I love exclamation points too much!!!

Any way, Hello! I would love to make new friends c:

I'm sure I will enjoy it, too!! Everyone seems super nice and I already have one friend here (the one that introduced me to the fetish fully and told me to sign up) so I'm not completely confused!

Hi Prince Luke... Or just Prince... OR just Luke...

I'm Juto of the small village of Beerpiece, DK... Or just Juto...

anyway...

Welcome :D both to the fetish and to the site.

If you start reading the stories and the observations on here - especially the comments - you will quickly learn that you are not the only one with a love of exclamation points :D

I hope you will enjoy the forum.

Welcome and based on personal experience Juto is correct in her observation about liking exclamation points. :P

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Little Prince! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

PS - sorry, I only managed 3 exclamation marks in my post :P

PS - sorry, I only managed 3 exclamation marks in my post :P

It's okay, I got you, Joal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Prince! :lol:

Hello, Prince Lukemeister! (if I may call you that) I am Stone Wolf, and I share with you a love for exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! This really is an awesome place, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome and based on personal experience Juto is correct in her observation about liking exclamation points.

LittlePrince, on 16 Nov 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

PS - sorry, I only managed 3 exclamation marks in my post

It's okay, I got you, Joal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I share with you a love for exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? Told ya :D

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious - how did your friend introduce you to the fetish? Does that mean you didn't have it originally, but grew to like it once you learned what it was? Or you did already have the fetish, and just didn't know that it was a "thing" or that this forum existed?

Also, welcome!

Just curious - how did your friend introduce you to the fetish? Does that mean you didn't have it originally, but grew to like it once you learned what it was? Or you did already have the fetish, and just didn't know that it was a "thing" or that this forum existed?

Also, welcome!

I had it! I just didn't know it was a thing. It was kind of dug up.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I'm recently new myself too :)

(Also, you have excellent taste in musicals. I'm currently listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat, I may be a little obsessed.)

Archived