Sneeze Fetish Forum

OUAT!

TheGreatCatsby

I used to watch once upon a time. I am like a season behind. It was getting pretty... I dunno... Out there. Snow queen was the last season I watched. Was fairly disappointed with Rumple's backslide for one thing (he is my favorite character). Anna's adorable too.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with Rumple too - is story is just getting worse and worse in my opinion.

Did you like the Snow queen story line? I didn't think it was as good as the ones before. But Anna was adorable!!

Let's see.... So there were parts I liked and parts I didn't.

I have a "thing" for people struggeling to control their magic, especially emotion based magic. I have a thing for struggling/fighting things in general (like a vampire trying not to bite or a werewolf trying not to turn or Elsa trying to control her powers, someone trying despretly not to sneeze- you get the idea!)

So that aspect was cool. And like I said I loved Anna. The mirror part was... Interesting. Why didn't she "hate" the baby? Why didn't they try harder to resist? The mirror in your eye was the scariest part of the original snow queen story s.. Glad they did it, could have done more with it.

Let's see... Making Emma more of a Mary Sue was a little over the top i think....

And in didn't like Rumple going backwards in character development.

Oh, I do like Regina/Robbin

I do, yes! Though my main ship for OUAT is Swan Queen - are you a fan, or do you prefer her with Robin or Emma/Hook?

There are so many pairings. :')

I don't really care who Emma ends up with, Emma, tho the main character, is not one of my favorite characters. My two favorite characters are Rumple and Regina (in that order). But not TOGETHER because, you know, they both need to be in love with good guys to turn them good! Ha-ha! I like Rumple/Belle, and Regina/Robbin, but I wouldn't be opposed to Rumple with the likes of Ariel of Anna and Regina with.... Not sure who I'd 0air her with other then Robbin. She needs love in her life tho.

I am NOT especially in favor of Emma/hook. Hook is hot don't get me wrong, I don't really feel he is right for emma.

I do like the concept of opposites attract. I do like Regina turning "not evil". And it would solve the Henry custody problem- hahahaha! Not my ship but I am not opposed to it.

Do you like to do RP trades?

What are RP trades?

I'm happy to RP, however I'm only here every 3 weeks or so therefore replies will be slow.

I would love to roleplay though! And of course I'm willing to write OUAT fics and do exchanges.

Why are you only here every 3 weeks?

RP trades is where you do two RPs at once, one to float your boat and one to float the other person's boat. You see?

I often find rps more fun than stories because you get to play/be the characters.

I work at a college which blocks this website, and I live there during the term time so I have to wait to go home to use this site.

That sounds good - would you like to do that, then? If so, which RP plot would 'float your boat'? :)

Okay we could also RP in email. It doesn't have to be here.

Tell me your tastes. I mean you beyond Emma/Regina what else do like plot and fetishwise?

Just gonna poke my head in to say "hi, I like ouat too, I just don't trust myself to write on a request because I know i won't get around to it"

I'm off to work again today, so you may have to wait a while - I'm sorry!

I'll message you personally to discuss it, if you'd like?

*looks around* are we the only Ouat fans on this site?

I'm a big OUAT fan and wrote a OUAT fic on here last year called Too Many Movie References. I'm just not a fan of Swan/Queen, so I didn't really feel like I had much to add to the discussion.

I'm off to work again today, so you may have to wait a while - I'm sorry!

I'll message you personally to discuss it, if you'd like?

Okee dokee

*looks around* are we the only Ouat fans on this site?

I'm a big OUAT fan and wrote a OUAT fic on here last year called Too Many Movie References. I'm just not a fan of Swan/Queen, so I didn't really feel like I had much to add to the discussion.

I'm not particularly a Swan/Queen fan either, but for a trade I can figure it out. I know what Regina acts like, I know what Emma acts like, and I think Regina with a cold or allergies hiding it and pretending to be perfect, powerful, and always in control would be cute. I also like when sneezes make magic go haywire- this would go double for Rumple who I loved (un until last season)!!

I hate to say this but I'm not really a huge Emma fan anyway so... I'm not really into Emma anyone. But since I'm not invested in Emma I am not invested in who she ends up with in it. I actively dislike Emma Hook I think they did that just to... Because they thought it would be popu!ar. Emma/Neal or Emma pinnohio are the closest i have to who i would ideally put emma with, but they are no longer options so there is no one I particularly care to stick her with.

Who are your favorite characters? also to Cupcukes who do you like? Do you guys agee the plots been going downhill lately?

My big Once thing is Rumole/Belle.

Do you guys like to RP?

Haven't seen the most recent season (was a little disappointed in the Snow Queen season and how they seemed to have Rumple backslide and trying to make Emma into Elsa (these things feel... Like doing it just to be popular and feel a bit contrived)

I don't think I'm really into the whole sneezing making magic go haywire thing. The most I'd probably be into is symptoms just making it harder to focus on doing magic. I guess we'd also have to agree to disagree on the whole Emma/Hook thing. I really do like them together. Hook's also the only one I'm really interested in from a fetish point of view. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing August/Pinocchio sneezing either, and I kind of forgot about him until you brought him up. I really like Rumple, he amuses the hell out of me, but not interested in him in a fetish sense.

Yes I agree that the show has been going downhill. I think I like season 5 better than season 4, but I wouldn't have minded if the show had been cancelled after season 3.

I do enjoy RP, but I'm rather picky about it. I just got back into it over the past couple of months after not doing it for several years. I've pretty much exclusively been RPing Forever, which is my current absolute favorite show even if it didn't last past one season. I would be open to RPing OUAT, but I don't think it would work between us since our preferences are so different. I just really can't do it unless I'm playing a character I really feel I can channel and I have to be into the plot as well.

I like Emma/Hook a lot, however SwanQueen is my OTP for the show.

I'm willing to RP pretty much anything though, as long as there's chemistry and we both think it works.

Do either of you have Twitter? I'm considering making an account on there for RP that's connected to this account. (Through personal messages, not publicly.) because I can't get on here very often.

Err, technically I have a twitter account, but I really don't use it and I don't even fully understand how that site works. So I don't think that would really be an ideal format for RP for me, and I probably wouldn't want to give out the account I have on there anyway. It's too bad twitter doesn't doesn't let you make multiple accounts per email address like tumblr does. On tumblr I have an indie RP blog, but it's set up for just one specific character. RP on tumblr is weird though, and more complicated than doing it on a forum or through some sort of private messaging.

Just jumping in to say, hello, also a Oncer here! It's kind of a large portion of my life XD I just did not comment originally because I'm already working on an exchange with Catsby. I love that there are a few of us here, though!

Personally, I'm very much into Swan Queen. I also love most other femslash ships on the show, and Snowing. I tried to resist but... they're kind of cute... annoying, but cute.

Always glad to see more people who like what you like even if they don't ship your ship. Because, hey, we can at least talk Once in the "how would they sneeze" section and know someone is listening. ^_~

Archived