Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who is into Jem and the holorgrams the cartoon?

prisma

Hey I am wondering if there were any Jem and the hologram fans on this forum who would be into writing or reading some Jem fetishy fic. I wrote some awhile ago and I am beginning to continue a story I thought would never get finished. It features The Stingers. Let me know if any one is interested in reading or writing some sneezy Jem fic

Reading yes! !!!! I love this show even though I wasn't born when this came out. I would love seeing Riot ill but in denial and the rest of the stingers or jem care for him.

Hey Artygirl I did write a Jem can fic where Riot becomes ill. and he does deny it at first. check it out here. http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=29422&hl=

let me know what you think. Im continuing my Minx fetish fic. Its been years since I worked on that and I have decided to try and finish it

It was awesome! !!! Honestly if Rio and jem wasn't a couple, I actually would have liked riot and Jem together. But omg the sneezes were great. The care taking from Minx mostly was awesome. I understand why rapture did what she did. Being ill doesn't mean Be a jerk.

Archived