Sneeze Fetish Forum

Videos for donations?

theangelicdaemon

Heya! My boyfriend and I have been toying with an idea for a while and I wanted to find out what the staff's take on it would be. I've made some videos in the past and posted them for free, both on youtube and xtube, always thinking it'd be nice to earn a little bit from putting myself out there, but since I've never been what most people would call a "looker" I never really felt it'd be worth the hassle of setting up a store or anything. Plus, there's so little male content out there, much less sexual male content, that I don't like the idea of making it available only to the people that are willing to play C4S prices like $10 for an 8 minute video of indeterminate amounts of sneezes.

Now what I'd like to do, since I have a wonderfully generous, deliciously attractive boyfriend, is make videos that are available for free, but have a moderate suggestion that donations would be appreciated/semi-expected? Like... if you enjoyed the video and would have paid for it, why not help out the guys who are trying to save up for their own apartment and a reliable car? We might even include tiered sorts of things, like being able to make requests after certain donation levels, kind of like a Patreon thing, but not so official.

Would any of this be against any of the rules? Where should it be posted? This wouldn't necessarily be 18+, but we wouldn't mind going that direction, so I suppose how would that affect things? Do any of you have moral objections to the idea?

I appreciate any feedback and if there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks darlins! <3

The best place for this (for future reference for other members) is the Trading Post. I'll PM you more detailed info, theangelicdaemon

Archived