Sneeze Fetish Forum

`Multiple stifled fits... as usual

Psyneezy

Maybe this is my year for finding out about people who have allergies! WOOO!

Yesterday a group of us were hanging out at my friends house. I got there hours later than most people to find out I've been missing out on a few fits from one of my friends - average guy height, freckled face, slim-ish, brown floppy/flicky hair, blue eyes, his nose matches his long-ish face.

First fit I witnessed of him, he got up to the table to roll and out came about 7-12 stifled sneezes, the sort that made his head bop and sounded small and constrained. They were about 5-20s apart, and he also was talking through the fit sometimes which was fun!!

Then about 20 mins later he had about 6/7 more when I heard my other guy friend say 'You okay? You've been sneezing a lot'

and he replied 'Oh it's just because of the cat!' (they have taken in a stray cat?! Idk)...

and then there was one more stifle and that was that, they left the house 30 mins later!

The reason I say as usual, is because when I first met him at the start of University I remember he was having a HUGE stifled fit, where after about the 5th one my friend said 'Forget it I'm not blessing you anymore', and it lasted about 5 mins. Which I think was caused by hayfever. But either way when he sneezes I've never really heard just one! :)

Idk I'm a sucker for context and knowing about all those allergies got me feeling all fetishy :blushsmiley::blushsmiley:

Oooooh cat allergies can make for such cute observations! Lucky you, having such sneezy friends, eh? Sounds very enjoyable XD thanks for sharing!

Archived