Sneeze Fetish Forum

Linking?

SexyGodlikeHair

Okay, where would I post links to cute slightly-to-more than slightly-fetishy fics, or the like? I don't think it would go under anything in the stories board, as it's not my work. Thoughts?

(Also, is this question itself even in the right area? I know there's a website support page, but am I correct in guessing that's like, technical stuff only?)

Thanks!

(Also, is this question itself even in the right area? I know there's a website support page, but am I correct in guessing that's like, technical stuff only?)

I've moved this thread to the website support (sneeze fetish forum) section, which can be used for "Notices, technical support, questions, comments and suggestions about the community's websites or their content".

As far as your question is concerned, if the stories you are linking to are "fetishy" as you suggest, I see no reason why they shouldn't be linked to in the relevant fanfiction or original fiction sections. Anything 18+ should of course only be posted on the Adult Board and credit should be given to the original author(s) as appropriate.

Archived