Sneeze Fetish Forum

anime request. Noragami, Seraph of the End

Zane

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone would write a fic about Kazuma from Noragami :wub: or Shinya Hīragi from Seraph of the End. I love Mika :wub: and Yuu from Seraph of the End but Shinya is also just so :drool: worthy!!! I mean who's with me? lol. If no one wants to write these it's cool. Just thought I'd ask. Love you guys!

I can't write but if you care for art I could draw Kazuma.

That would be amazing!!! thank you so much!!! :wub:

Funny you should ask, I'm starting a Noragami drabble thread as soon as I finish my first drabble..... which so happens to be about Kazuma xDDD sdfjklsdfIlovehimsomuchjustsayin'. :P

Do you have any more specific wishes (scenarios, causes... mess or no mess?)?

Funny you should ask, I'm starting a Noragami drabble thread as soon as I finish my first drabble..... which so happens to be about Kazuma xDDD sdfjklsdfIlovehimsomuchjustsayin'. :P

That's so cool! I can't wait till you write it!!! :boom: and who doesn't love him? ;)

Do you have any more specific wishes (scenarios, causes... mess or no mess?)?

Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I'd prefer no mess though but other than that you can use your imagination. Thank you again for doing this! :D So excited!!!

I'm planning on writing a Kazuma fic/drabble (I'm not sure which...it hasn't happened yet, but I have the idea and I'm planning on starting it possibly today), so keep a lookout for that? I'd also been thinking of writing Seraph of the End and Shinya is a BEAUTIFUL candidate I ship him and Guren so hard I'm sorry.

Haha that would be so amazing!! Love Kazuma! :wub:

I'm planning on writing a Kazuma fic/drabble (I'm not sure which...it hasn't happened yet, but I have the idea and I'm planning on starting it possibly today), so keep a lookout for that? I'd also been thinking of writing Seraph of the End and Shinya is a BEAUTIFUL candidate I ship him and Guren so hard I'm sorry.

haha you should totally do it! and these last two episodes of Seraph of the End with Shinya and Guren :wub::cry: So sad. :( you're not the only one who ships them. I love them so much!

haha you should totally do it! and these last two episodes of Seraph of the End with Shinya and Guren So sad. you're not the only one who ships them. I love them so much!

RIGHT?!! I felt really bad for them both...and so worried for Guren, and Shinya's so SAD, and then...yeah. Just. Man. (Also, pleased to hear you ship them, too, I was over here being like, is that okay to include, if I can manage this...) But since I don't have any sort of concrete idea for it yet, is there anything you'd like to see with Shinya specifically? Preferences at all? Any specific spot along his/their timeline in the anime (I'd say or before, but I know literally nothing about them before this)?

haha you should totally do it! and these last two episodes of Seraph of the End with Shinya and Guren So sad. you're not the only one who ships them. I love them so much!

RIGHT?!! I felt really bad for them both...and so worried for Guren, and Shinya's so SAD, and then...yeah. Just. Man. (Also, pleased to hear you ship them, too, I was over here being like, is that okay to include, if I can manage this...) But since I don't have any sort of concrete idea for it yet, is there anything you'd like to see with Shinya specifically? Preferences at all? Any specific spot along his/their timeline in the anime (I'd say or before, but I know literally nothing about them before this)?

Oh I know!! The look on Shinya's face and the way Shinya told Shinoa to shut Yuu up; you could so tell how upset he was. Poor Shinya!!! :( I hope we find out what happened to Guren next ep and Shinya. I don't really have that many preferences. I like allergies better than being him being sick (a little less uncontrollable than being sick :twisted: )and the story should probably be before the two mentioned episodes maybe when he pulls up in the Ferrari. ;) or you could do before. It's up to you. Honestly I would be happy with whatever you come up with, and I'm so glad we can talk about this amazing anime. Other than on here no one around me really knows about Seraph of The End....... or at least people I know. Anyway..... can't wait for what you have in mind. :D

I just wanted to let you know that I recently began working on a Noragami piece (I'm not sure if it will be a drabble or something more lengthy). I'm still hammering out the plot, so I'm not sure which characters it will feature (more specifically whether it will have anything to do with Kazuma or not). It will likely be primarily centered around the main trio, though, since they are the characters I am most familiar with. However, there is always a chance that Kazuma may make an appearance!

Oh I know!! The look on Shinya's face and the way Shinya told Shinoa to shut Yuu up; you could so tell how upset he was. Poor Shinya!!! :( I hope we find out what happened to Guren next ep and Shinya. I don't really have that many preferences. I like allergies better than being him being sick (a little less uncontrollable than being sick :twisted: )and the story should probably be before the two mentioned episodes maybe when he pulls up in the Ferrari. ;) or you could do before. It's up to you. Honestly I would be happy with whatever you come up with, and I'm so glad we can talk about this amazing anime. Other than on here no one around me really knows about Seraph of The End....... or at least people I know. Anyway..... can't wait for what you have in mind. :D

YES, dude, I felt so bad for Shinya, he's obviously just...so...I don't even know what word I'm looking for. Grief-stricken? Terribly and deeply worried for his husband teammate? The next episode needs Mika and Yuu to FINALLY meet up again (seriously, writers, what the heck do you think you're doing keeping them apart for this long!!) and for Guren to just be okay and come back to Shinya. Please. Noted, on the preferences, though! I'll look around and see if I can think of a good point where I can work this in. xD I know, I know a couple people who like it, but I don't have many friends who are into anime anymore, so it's really cool to talk to someone about it in somewhat detail who also thinks it's great. xD

YES, dude, I felt so bad for Shinya, he's obviously just...so...I don't even know what word I'm looking for. Grief-stricken? Terribly and deeply worried for his husband teammate? The next episode needs Mika and Yuu to FINALLY meet up again (seriously, writers, what the heck do you think you're doing keeping them apart for this long!!) and for Guren to just be okay and come back to Shinya. Please. Noted, on the preferences, though! I'll look around and see if I can think of a good point where I can work this in. xD I know, I know a couple people who like it, but I don't have many friends who are into anime anymore, so it's really cool to talk to someone about it in somewhat detail who also thinks it's great. xD

I know right?! Mika and Yuu need to meet up again. It's been forever. and Shinya. :cry: poor thing!!! I was re-watching some of the episodes (this time in english) YAY!!!! and Shinya sounds amazing. :wub: I love in the ep with the Ferrari how cocky he sounds. lol. And how he pulls up with a piece of frickin toast in his mouth and is basically like what's up everybody? and when Guren calls him a moron and later destroys the car, and is like "don't start crying" to Shinya. :wub::laugh: lol. sorry kind of hyper now. :rollslow: love that episode. Shinya and Guren go together so well. Lets hope Guren is ok. We'll find out soon...... hopefully. And this is probably just going to turn into a chatting post. lol. Love talking about this stuff. :D oh and btw, I loved how you said he was "terribly and deeply worried for his husband teammate." I LOVE IT!!!!! :D:stretcher:

I know right?! Mika and Yuu need to meet up again. It's been forever. and Shinya. :cry: poor thing!!! I was re-watching some of the episodes (this time in english) YAY!!!! and Shinya sounds amazing. :wub: I love in the ep with the Ferrari how cocky he sounds. lol. And how he pulls up with a piece of frickin toast in his mouth and is basically like what's up everybody? and when Guren calls him a moron and later destroys the car, and is like "don't start crying" to Shinya. :wub::laugh: lol. sorry kind of hyper now. :rollslow: love that episode. Shinya and Guren go together so well. Lets hope Guren is ok. We'll find out soon...... hopefully. And this is probably just going to turn into a chatting post. lol. Love talking about this stuff. :D oh and btw, I loved how you said he was "terribly and deeply worried for his husband teammate." I LOVE IT!!!!! :D:stretcher:

I KNOW. I think the new episode came out today, and I have yet to watch it, but I am so excited, and Guren had better be okay because if he is not I'm going to form a riot and storm the animation studio. Seriously, though, Guren is so important. T^T Omg, Shinya is such a dork, I absolutely love him. Their relationship is so perfect, and they're such complex characters, like I love Shinya because he's so cynical, but acts so lighthearted (most of the time) and then here's Guren who acts like a cocky jerkface and he's filled with caring and kindness taking care of Yuu when he has nightmares like what. Yes okay Shinya and Guren are married, there is no debate. (And yeah, this is totally turning into a chatting post. xD;; If this isn't too forward, though, definitely feel free to message me anytime if you feel like talking about this show or Noragami, or any others, really! =w=)

Also, just letting you know, I sort of started a thing for them, but even after asking what you prefer, it's become like total opposite. ^^;;; So I'll post it if it turns out good enough, but I'm still keeping what you told me in mind for the next one.

I KNOW. I think the new episode came out today, and I have yet to watch it, but I am so excited, and Guren had better be okay because if he is not I'm going to form a riot and storm the animation studio. Seriously, though, Guren is so important. T^T Omg, Shinya is such a dork, I absolutely love him. Their relationship is so perfect, and they're such complex characters, like I love Shinya because he's so cynical, but acts so lighthearted (most of the time) and then here's Guren who acts like a cocky jerkface and he's filled with caring and kindness taking care of Yuu when he has nightmares like what. Yes okay Shinya and Guren are married, there is no debate. (And yeah, this is totally turning into a chatting post. xD;; If this isn't too forward, though, definitely feel free to message me anytime if you feel like talking about this show or Noragami, or any others, really! =w=)

Also, just letting you know, I sort of started a thing for them, but even after asking what you prefer, it's become like total opposite. ^^;;; So I'll post it if it turns out good enough, but I'm still keeping what you told me in mind for the next one.

O.M.G!!!! I.... I can not believe what I just watched..... 0_0 You so need to watch the new ep! The feels! And just :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :cry::mad: I won't give any spoilers but when you watch it you'll so want to talk about it. And lol. Shinya is such a dork but he's such a lovable dork. :wub: And when he's serious he means business. And Guren. Like you said he seems all tough but honestly he's just a softy. Helping Yuu with the nightmares. Awwwwww! Lol. I would love that! I'll definitely message you and we can talk more sometime. Without spoiling stuff for others. Lol. :laugh: and that's fine. I'll read anything with Shinya and Guren (such an amazing married couple ;) by the way I hope this doesn't look weird, I'm trying it on my iPad because my stupid laptop is being dumb. So sorry in advance if this comes out weird.

Archived