What's Your Home Screen Right Now?

Shadestrike

For my laptop, it's fandom related, of course :awesum:

6aZO6t8.png

And for my phone, it is also... fandom related :dead:

hIWHbhI.png

I think I have a problem...

Kudos to Fang for the SPN homescreen though :zippy:

Here's mine which I just adore. It's Pre-War Transformers, back when Optimus and Megatron were friends :wubsmiley:

tumblr_m1kol8m0n91r3byaxo2_250.jpg

Haha, I love how all our obsessions are mirrored here!

For my computer screen, because I loved their bond and it was so well-acted in this scene;

aqfyiDu.jpg

The one on my phone I cannot show you here because it's inappropriate due to scantily clad-ness. ^_^

On my smartphone it's Connor Kenway(Tyranny of King Washington DLC from AC3 ) my laptop is Afro Samurai!

XD Ellie

NYAN WEEGIE!

I also love how all our obsessions are here!

(Mine is Kid Icarus)

(If someone knows what this is I will gove you a virtual cookie)

My lock screen. I've had it for two years but can't find anything that I like more!

My desktop background. I need to change it ASAP since autumn is turning into winter, but I spent hours yesterday trying to find one that adds the right "ambiance" to my screen, and so far no dice! Oh well -- I have another week or so to get it figured out. I've already got one lined up for spring, at least!

I like to choose desktop backgrounds that look really cool, either lots of pretty colors or nature-y or fandom stuff but still let me easily see all of the files that I keep on it. I occasionally save pictures from the rare times I go on DeviantArt, and these are what I choose from. This is the one for my main desktop, which I recently found:

0IBfOQS.jpg

My other desktop is the Tenth Doctor, which it has been for a really long time.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't upload my screenshot since the forum says its too big.

But its the sleepy Luigi artwork. :3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived