Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Words: Enrique. Iglesias.

Dinogirl23

Does no one care that there's next to nothing on this site -- or any site -- about Enrique Iglesias?! Honestly. Dude's hot and Spanish. Why the heck not?!

Okay, yeah, I get it. No-one's heard him sneeze. I searched the Internet top to bottom, and all I scrounged up was a post on someone's blog about him being sick during a concert (no sneezes, just a mention of nose-blowing) and a vid where he sniffs once into the microphone while crying between songs during another concert. (Did anyone else see that video, though? It was actually really sad, but so very adorable to my hurt/comfort preferences.) Still, you guys are so imaginative. I'm sure you could come up with some idea of how his sneezes would sound.

Am I really the only one, besides, like, ONE comment in the "Male Celebrities You Want To See Sneeze" topic? ...No, seriously, am I? I'm genuinely curious here.

Now, the reason this is in the Obs/Stories section and not The Snake Pit is because I'm offering you guys a request to complete. And the reason I was so strict on my last request was because I had read the requesting guidelines beforehand. ? Anyway, obviously I would prefer a thorough sick fic (with sneezing, sniffling, nose-blowing, balancing career and health -- the whole nine yards!), but you can write whatever you're comfortable with however you want to write it.

But I am only going to say this once: If you're not fully interested or you aren't going to do a bang-up job on this, please don't bother to write in response to this request. I'm really not trying to be mean, I swear! I want someone who is actually willing and wants this as bad as I do; otherwise, it...kiiinda feels like a pity post. Sorry.

Alternatively, I can just write one myself. I've been told that I'm a great writer, outside the forum and even outside the Internet, so if none of you are up to it, I'd be okay with the "do it yourself" route. My only fear is that I won't be able to properly recreate the characters and it'll turn out too OOC. (And maybe Enrique will find it and be offended and want to sue me...?) I'm only hoping for someone who could do a better job than me.

There's no time limit or anything, so no worries. Sorry this was so long...

(P.S. Posted via I-Pod.)

Archived