Sneeze Fetish Forum

MariahStarr

Thom

I'm not even sure if she's still even a member of the community any more, but just wanted to give a shoutout to MariahStarr - she was one of the first faces I remember brave enough to put up sneezing videos back in the day (on Yahoo groups and elsewhere, though I don't think she ever got on YouTube). And I remember her being a nice person to talk to as well. So, MariahStarr, if you're still out there somewhere, thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never talked with her but she seems to be a really sweet woman and makes incredible videos. she is one of my favorites and I too would like to thank her for all she has done/ is doing for the community!

She is nice, back when yahoo was still a thing she let me listen in on a video through yahoo chat once. And I bought some of her videos she does great work. She has a clips4sale storefront and If i remember correctly it is titled Sneezing Nonstop. (note this is a adult entertainment site so 18+). I would still be buying her videos if I didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't trying to save money. (Her clips are extremely affordable and are of great quality so don't let my sentence stop you).

yes I have a bunch of clips I bought from her she is excellent and one of my personal favorites! I plan on buying more in the future however at the moment money is really tight, but yeah I do like her but at the same time I feel pretty badly, I know she must be having an awful time with her allergies and all they seem pretty severe I wish I could change that for her. 

Archived