Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guy in Starbucks (Nose blowing)

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

I went to Starbucks today to get some work done over a hot chocolate and some cake. About 15 minutes after I sat down, I looked up from writing and happened to notice a rather good looking man standing near the pick-up counter. He was about 5'7 and had short brunette hair, and he was chatting to a lady who I assumed was his girlfriend. After a minute, the man took a napkin from the stack on the counter, turned away slightly and blew his nose. I've no idea what it sounded like as I was too far away to hear it and the place was quite crowded. Then, he wiped his nose on the napkin and sniffled quite visibly before tucking the napkin into his pocket. I stopped watching him and the lady after their drinks arrived and they went off to find seats. I couldn't help but smile over how casual he'd been about blowing his nose around so many people, and plus he looked so cute when he did it!

I always marvel at those who can blow their nose in front of others without batting an eye. It's kind of a scary thing to do in a way because all eyes are cast on you whenever you do it, and it seems that when it's quiet your blow is the noisiest. Maybe the man wasn't self-conscious about it because that wasn't the case with him. If there was a reasonably high-volume buzz of conversation in the air he certainly wouldn't have had to worry as much about others hearing him. Though, he could also very well just be the type who views it as a natural, inevitable action that must take place and will do it whenever and wherever he must. If so, that is cool. I like when others turn something that most people find awkward into something incredibly casual.

Archived