Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Coveted Sneeze-Blow Combo

blowhonkblow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhv666COmk

Just found this on YTube...if only I could see more of her face. But quite frankly, as I've mentioned on these pages many times before--- few things are more appealing to me then when a cold-infested woman's nose is so clogged, sneezes with such force that she honks each time her nose hits the hanky.

I guess it all goes back to an old GF who would catch just these kinds of colds. So bunged up and so sneezy that her blows immediately expelled the honk. She was stunning...add in the chapped nostrils, the bags of spent tissues and the ever present nosey voice and I was in heaven.

There was one on YT a few years back...a teenager in her bed with an obvious cold---very sneezy and a loud sneeze-blow combo...her friend was busy dancing in the background- didn't even notice what was obviously a common occurrence. Sadly, it was removed from everywhere but my memory;-)

BHB

Great link, thanks for sharing! I would rather not see the person's face so the blurry, dark video suited me. The other videos and favorites of the channel are a nice resource to have. All of my favorite wavs and bookmarks were deleted by me out of stupid paranoia so I am very much in rebuilding mode.

Kalla

I'm building something of a collection my self. Let me know if you happen to come across anymore of this sneeze-honkers. I've been trying to find the one I mentioned above...young lady in bed with a cold- long buildup and a monster honk into a tissue. Feel free to share./

BHB

I somehow love the fact that this seems to be in a hotel room as well. Because you know the guy holding the microphone didn't miss a single sneeze the whole day/night! Lucky for him!

Archived