Sneeze Fetish Forum

" More allergic than I thought" ( F, allergies)

Juniebee

Hello guys! I small fic idea that's been lingering in my head for a while, so I thought I'd write it out. It took me a while to turn it into a story, but here it is. Also, you guys seem to not really like first person stuff, so this is in the omniscient third person instead.

Claire knocked on the door to Jillian's dorm room, expecting a half dressed 19 y/o to greet her a midst a messy dorm room. She'd donned on pale skinny jeans and a purple button down shirt , her pin straight, black hair open over her thin shoulders. The door opened, and the sight that greeted her was...unexpected.

JIll's auburn hair was tied in a pony tail, showing off her sharp cheekbones and watering green eyes. Two tissues clutched in her left hand as she opened the door with her right. Just as Claire was about to say something, Jill's lips parted slightly and her nostrils flared, her straight-edged nose a rosy pink, stark against her pearly white skin. " hehhh.....hiihh-iisshhhewww!" Jillian sneezed into the tissues , the tickle satisfied for now. " *snf* Hey." She greeted, an ironic smile showing her flashy teeth.

" Oh geez, bless you. " Claire commented , her brows furrowing. " What happened ?"

" Well, as you can see" She gestured to the relatively neat dorm room behind her, " I did some unpacking, and some clea-ih...-ning. And I didn't think the dust would bother me....but....hih....hutt-Chihheeww!" She sneezed gain, desperate and sudden, before blowing her nose harshly and tossing the used tissues in the small waste bin. " But it did. I took some Benedryl though, so we're still good for lunch." Claire frowned slightly at the mixed feelings coursing through her. Jillian's nose was roseate against the pale canvas of her face, her nostrils flaring consistently with each little sniffle, her eyes watering. Her lips stayed slightly parted so as not to aggravate the itch in the center of her face. But it was obvious that Jillian didn't want to be sneezing in the middle of the cafe- where they were going to grab lunch at the start of the semester.

"Claire....ihh...you...you okay...?" Jill prodded, as she plucked more tissues to put into her purse and two to hold in her hand, dabbing at her twitching nose gingerly, the soft touch causing her nostrils to flare even more- perefect circles, wide with the gentle tickle. She raised the fresh tissues to her face, albeit a bit relucantly, her eyes narrowing and lips parted. The Benedryl was doing it's work, silencing the allergic reaction happening in her nose, but not enough to get rid of that last, teasing tickle. She waited , her allergic nose seemed to dance on her face. Claire froze. Her and Jill had been friends for two years now, would it be too much for her to.

"Here Jill, lemme help you." Claire guided Jill to face her , delicately placing her finger under her nose. She touched the tip, gently rubbing it in little circles, pushing down a little, and Jill finally gave in " Huxx-CH'HOO!....ihh...hihh..hhuhhYIXSHew!" She blew her nose yet again. "Bless you." Claire breathed, completely enthralled. Jill grinned with a chirpy " Thanks." Claire sighed, wondering if the heat in her face was palpable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After lunch, as the two walked back to their dorm rooms, Jill hitched yet again. " Hihh...Hut'CHUU!" A powerful sneeze, caught in the crook of her arm.

" Bless." Claire replied. Then, feeling a bit daring after her previous ruse " You're....you're so sneezey."

Jillian scoffed, ever in denial about her allergies. " Not really. Only sometimes."

Now it was Claire's turn to scoff. " 'Only sometimes.' All the things you're allergic to, ragweed, hay, dust.... I can keep going. "

" Only a little-"

" Let's play a game. Tomorrow morning. "

That's it for now guys! Be sure to review!

PS I am aware of typo in the title, but I can't edit titles yet, so sorry if it looks a little silly

Mod note: title edited to correct typo

Unfortunatly, I'm going on vacation for a few weeks, so sorry but there won't be sneezefiction updates during that time....hopefully you'll understand, seeing as I don't want family seein me here and ....yeah....

But btw, do you guys prefer handkerhciefs to tissues? I'll incorporate them if preferred.

I would definitely like to read more! What is it about the situation when someone helps their friend to sneeze which is so endlessly fascinating...? I don't know, but I never get tired of reading it :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived